3 months later

SNOWS P.O.V.

I still don't understand Ruby my new wolf. She is very cruel to everyone. My pack is terrified of the new me, when I catch their eye they run. I have never experienced this kind treatment from my pack.

I don't know what to do about it. I'm kind of afraid of the new me. I don't feel pain that often but when I do it sucks. The pain from losing my mate hasn't affected me too much because of Ruby. I feel if I were to see him again I couldn't ever go back to living without him.

"L-Luna?"

"Yes?"

I turned to the small child who had blonde hair and these gorgeous blue eyes. She looked terrified of me, and that makes me sad which makes Ruby angry. I felt my eyes turn red and had to beg Ruby to let me have control telling her it's okay for me to be sad sometimes.

"Is it a bad time?"

Ruby took over, she's strong. Stronger than any wolf I've ever known. I don't think she is a normal wolf after all.

"You know you're brave?" Ruby answered.

"Yes ma'am." The little girl answered.

"I like bravery. It's why I chose your Luna. She was the human I wanted."

"Your wolf chooses you?"

"Dear how old are you? Didn't your parents tell you this?"

"I'm five and my parents are dead." She looked sad but Ruby grabbed her and pulled her into our arms.

"Shh it's okay baby. I understand, I'm here for you."

The sniffles stopped and soon the girl was calm and collected. Ruby smiled at her and pulled into us deeper.

"Luna?"

"Yes dear?"

"Do I have to leave since I don't live with anyone here?"

"What are you talking about dear? Of course not! You have me."

"So are you my new mommy?"

"I guess you could say that. What's your name?"

"December, but I like any name you give me."

"Hmm, what about Killer?"

"Except that." The girl giggled and squealed.

"Hunter?"

"That's a boys name!" The little girl squealed.

"Okay then I guess December is okay."

"Yay! I love you Luna Ruby!!" The beautiful little December jumped up to hug us. 

She tensed up at the girls affection for us but hugged her back anyway. I'm not used to this side of Ruby, she's always in control. Never lets me be in control, my people know it's her but they still cower.

"Luna does this mean I'm apart of your pack?"

"Dear this means you're the next Luna of this pack."

"How can rogues become a pack?"

"Well we aren't the traditional pack. We don't have an Alpha and we didn't fight for this land in the war but we do base everything on respect. When Snow was ten she was kicked of her pack and male rogues attacker her. Snow had to fend for herself and when the rogues realized that she wasn't weak they respected her. When she was twelve she had thirty or so followers, building the home for herself. Her dream house, they came for shelter because they were kicked out. They followed her and now here she is, leader of all the rogues."