Day 25~ His pack

SNOWS P.O.V.

He's making me meet his pack. Ugh I just don't want to. I wanted to sleep in, all we've been getting is when are we getting married and starting our own family. It's terrible, he smirks every time and I blush beat red.
I had all my stuff packed and ready to go last night. He laughed at my having to have everything ready myself. I met Maggie officially and I don't really like her. She's too lalala and it is very annoying.
I do like her twin brother Josh he's cool. They're nothing alike, looks or personality. We clicked well and I think he's my new best friend. I still am upset about Michael but I'm not one for telling about my feelings. I hate it to be honest.
I have recently found a new pack I need to take care of. They kill their women and children as a offering to their Alpha. It disgusts me to be frank. I haven't told Damien or the rest of the pack yet, I'm doing it when I get back.
" You ready to go?"
" Yep."
We walked out to those scary mysterious SUVs and got in. Josh sat next to me much to Damien's complaint and growls. I punched him and he stopped. I fell asleep all the way till we were three hours away.
We stopped and got some food and got back in the car, in total we are 3 days away from each other but we own the land all they way till our borders meet. Really more of his owning than mine.
" Josh if you don't stop I'm going to kill you." As he was annoyingly tapping me. 
" What does the evil Luna not like being tapped." He looks like a stupid ten year old. 
" No." Oops. All heads went my direction in an instant. They all had fear in their eyes.
" Sorry." I slid further in my seat. I fell asleep in Josh's lap, he made fun of me.
When I woke up I was in Damien's lap. Huh, that's weird. He looked happy and peaceful asleep. One eye opened and looked down at me.
" Yes?"
" You're adorable when you sleep Damien."
" Well babe you'll have to get used to it because you'll see this face every morning and night."
" Oh really?"
" Yeah really."
" Huh."
" So are you hungry?"
Now he acts concerned, well thanks for asking buddy.
" Yeah. I was three hours ago."
Let's get this straight, he stole all my food and ate it. I had nothing because of this terd.
" Well maybe you should watch that weight of yours and maybe I won't make you starve."
I had fake tears running. Hah.
" Baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."
" Maybe you shouldn't say it then."
" I won't I'm sorry."
" Dude come one, I was kidding."
" Oh. Well that wasn't very nice. "
" Now feed me."
" Sit,"
" I am not a dog, give me my chicken strips."
" Sorry I ate all of those. Here have some squash."
" What! It wasn't yours. Oh I am going to die." I put my hand on my head as he put me back in his arms slowing my heart beat.
" Snow?"
I just laid there stopping my breathing too. Thing I learned to do if I was ever caught by Alphas.
He was starting to freak out. I love this stupid mate thing, I mean how awesome is this?
" Matt what do I do?"
" I don't know, they say kissing a mate twenty minutes after death will still bring them back."
He leaned in to kiss me, I guess I should stop this now.
" Wow. It is great to be alive. I should do this when we get there."
" Well too bad sweet cheeks because we are already here."
"Great."
I got out and immediately grey wolves were swarming me and growling beyond normal. I am used to a few hateful glares but not wolves trying to kill me immediately, where was the stereotypical who are you?  threats? 
" Enough!" Damien's voice boomed. I now see the Alpha he really is, its pretty hot.
" Damien its fine. If they need to be tamed, so be it." I looked their wolf straight in the eye for each one and one by one they all submitted. I smirked and looked up at a shocked Damien.
" How did you?"
" They're all scared so use that towards my advantage."
" Well boys go inside and change, you all are having a punishment." They whined while I laughed.
I walked inside an hour after Damien went inside. I heard whispers.
" Who does she think she is?"
" Sasha you are so right. I mean he's your mate not hers. She must be his new toy."
" Callie you're an idiot. He's never had toys."
" Oh well she could be his first."
Why would they think that? I'm wearing sweats. I'm not even dressed nicely.
" I'm sorry you feel that way about me." I said with a pointed brow.
" Oh my goodness hi, I'm Sasha."
" I know who you are. "
" I'm sorry you heard that. "
" No it's fine, you are subject to your own opinions so I'm not going to be offended, but next time don't say it out in the open for Damien could have heard and he would've killed you."
" Why would I have killed her? Sasha's my best friend." He strolled in looking curious. 
" Babe it's nothing just girl chat."

SASHA'S P.O.V.

I can learn to like this girl. She wasn't even rude, I can see why he likes her. She's beautiful and nice. But I still love Damien, but if I can't have him I want someone like her to.
Callie's an idiot, she sucks up to me more than anyone in this pack. Her fake tan and bleach hair is terrible. I love her big brown eyes though, no matter how much she annoys me I do love those eyes. That's probably the only reason why I even talk to her.
" Bye ladies." She walked off and went with him.
I wonder if Maggie and her brother are back yet. Josh is my mate, well kind of. He claims to like Callie and I love Damien so we aren't really true mates I guess.
I saw Maggie, my best friend, and ran to her. She hugged me and jumped up and down.
" Sasha I found my mate!!"
" That's great, who?"
" He's from the pack we went to. His name is Matt and he's perfect."
" That's good for you."
" Thanks. He said we should get married soon, do you want to be my maid of honor?"
" Of course!!"
We ran up the never ending stair case and immediately started planning.