Day 3~ The Loss

Image above is Stacey

Snow's Point of View:

I got everyone together. This is the day. No other chances this is it. I can't wait till I see the horror in that Luna's face when I kill her.

I walked through the halls. Everyone ready to kill, or some were bored. All the kids were hiding in the shelter. That's what I do, make sure they are kept safe while I'm away. If things were to go wrong they could be there safe and sound.
" Matt is everyone ready?"
" Yes Luna,we are just waiting on your command for the go."
" Alright everyone in the vans let's go."
They all loaded well that is the five of them that are going with me. Once inside I counted from five and we are off.
The drive there took about two and a half hours. Most of it getting out of the mountains that I like to call home.
Once we arrived, it turned into full mission mode. All of us went to the appropriate places and hid till they smelled Michael. They caught his scent and everything was going perfectly. I knew this was my team. I was right they did expect us to attack and try to take their Luna for I felt the signals of getting her to safety. I smiled evilly, this is going exactly how I need it to.
The Alpha came and stood his ground, I put on my masking scent as did Matt and Kyle (Just because Stacey died, doesn't mean that we can't steal her potions). We snuck around the house until the Alpha was in full view. I counted down. 3-2-1 and signaled for them to go.
I attacked him from behind, as expected he tried to shake me off. I laughed because he's in his wolf form so I just hung on and stabbed my knife right through his spine. Afterwards all the wolves started feeling the pain of losing their Alpha and I immediately went into action, kill their Luna.
I went inside the house and smelt the double power now being given to her. She was sobbing, I silently took all of her men out and waited behind the wall. I almost started laughing, this woman is ridiculous.
" I know you're here to kill me,just make it quick, I want to be beside him when I die. My only plea is to make it painless."
" Please, that's the one wish I will never grant."
I started at her spine. Paralyzing her, she screamed as I ripped of her toes and finger nails. Next were the teeth then finally her limbs. Once I pulled out her heart she died.
" Luna we must go now, the other packs have found out that the Alpha of the Rogues is here and they all want you themselves."
" Alright let's go."
We walked out and there I saw him, beautiful and glorious, my mate. My wolf though, didn't like him which is next to impossible for a wolf not to like their mate.
• What's wrong girl
• I just don't trust him yet
• Well then I trust you so I won't go to the handsome stranger
• Thank you, it's nice to know your partner in life trusts you more than their mate