Day 7~ Why is he here?

Damien Above^

Damien's P.O.V

I heard that the rogues had attacked the Hillside Pack, I gathered my pack and we rushed to their pack, but when I got there I saw only dead bodies of the Hillside Pack. What I found strange was not a single rogue was dead. I was becoming furious with this Alpha of Rogues. All they do is get in the way.

I smelt this scent that smelled really good but my wolf hated it. I loved it but he saw it more as a threat.
• Dude what is up? She smells heavenly.
• She smells like death
• Don't say that about our mate
• Trust me, when you see who it is you'll thank me
I looked but finding her was but of an issue. When she walked out of the house I saw blood all over her hands. Now I see what my wolf is talking about.
She walked to her men and I could tell she was ignoring me, she continued and this was starting to get to me. I growled loudly enough for her to hear me. She turned and shifted into her solid white wolf before running off.
I have never seen a white wolf, in person. They're supposedly a myth.
When she and her few pack mates left I commanded my wolves to follow those rogues.

Luna Snow's P.O.V.

When we got home I spread out on the couch and just slept. My pack was panicking quickly without me breathing on their necks consistently. I smiled at their pathetic needy selves. I woke up hearing cars pulling into my driveway. That's weird I didn't invite anyone and the rogues tell me when they leave.
I walked outside and saw two mysterious SUVs. They were black with eight people coming out of each one.
I growled ferociously at them. How dare they come here without an invitation. They submitted, their heads lowered with full respect shown.
I smelt that familiar smell, but then it was gone. I looked at all of them, they seemed harmless but so does a baby cobra snake.
" Who are you and why are you on my land?"
" I am Damien, ex-pack mate of the Oceans Pack. These people here are rogues like me as well. "
" Why were you kicked out?"
" For not giving the ex-Luna respect."
" Well, new pack mates must contribute to community service before you're admitted into my pack."
" Luna, mysterious wolves are headed our way now." Matt ran up to me looking panicked. 
" I have to go, Michael lead them out of here."
" Yes ma'am." Michael replied. 
I walked to end of the land, I hid behind the hill of the mountain. It was large enough to hide me but small enough for me to see over it.
They pulled in with some old cars. Not cool cars though. They were rusted and it's obvious they're rogues.
" Hello boys." I jumped out cockily. 
They got out. They had evil smirks on their faces. The two men approached me like I was their prey.
I held my chin up and they instantly cowered back from me. I smiled evilly and motioned them to follow me.
" Luna Snow. You are as beautiful as they say. I would say you're a keeper."
" Thanks but you will now need to give community service. If not completed correctly you will be killed. Oh and boys, I'm not merciful when I take the kill."
" Yes Luna."
They walked back to the garage. The first task is simple. Wash all the cars, bikes and scooters. The second task was much harder though, they had to take care of the rogue children. These kids were brats. The third task was even worse, they had to be the community ' maids' I smirked at the last guys who tried to become the maids. They failed miserably.
I walked back to the mysterious blond and his friends. They all seemed cool but something was off about them.
" Hey guys, why aren't you at the garage?"
" Oh uh, Michael gave us off." There is the scent of lying. 
" Really? "
" Yeah. "
" Uh see because Michael has this fear that I'll kill him in his sleep so he would never go against me."
" Oh well he did."
Blondie is getting on my nerves. I can tell he is the leader of the group. He thinks that he can challenge me, but he has another thing coming.
" So Luna Snow, what're we doing today?"
" I am going home and sleeping. You are doing community service."

DAMIENS P.O.V.

She's perfect. I don't think she's as cruel as everyone thinks. How is she the rogue Luna? She is too nice for this.
• You didn't see what she did to the innocent Luna did you?
• I don't care, she's our mate and it's time you start acting like she is.
• You don't tell me what to do boy.
I just love the scrunching of the nose she does when I annoy her. I mean come on, its adorable.
" Damien are we really going to do community service for a bunch of rogues?"
" Of course not."
" And why is that?" Her voice was ice cold. Now I'm seeing the cruelty.
" Because we have doctors notes saying no bending over."
" Let me see them."
I actually did get a paper for us if my dad ever tried to pull that on me.
" Mhm, hmm well too bad huh?"
She gave us a sympathetic look and then smiled evilly, it was pretty hot. But then she went evil, she ripped them to pieces. I don't get it, she was so nice.
" I have one rule in this pack. Respect. If you cannot follow that rule then leave." Her eyes were challenging me and me being an Alpha couldn't stand down.
" I won't do either."
" I've had worse than you could ever imagine and in two days they were puppies, look at Michael he wasn't always that sweet."
I gulped, I've heard stories of this. Should I blow my cover or...... Submit?