Day 40~ The Announcement

Damien's P.O.V.

Mom and dad had heard about me finding my mate and couldn't wait to meet her. I wasn't so thrilled, I had told dad he might not like her and then he was all "son I can't hate your mate, as long as she's not a rogue."
They had gotten in around midnight. Snow's scent being a rogue had them crashing in her room immediately. I am happy I decided to play it safe and sleep in her room tonight. I had mom and dad pinned while Snow was growling ferociously. I could tell she was scared, she hadn't expected this so soon.
" Get out rogue."
" You get out Alpha."
They're brawling was getting pretty intense, mom had calmed down seeing Snow wasn't attacking me but dad on the other hand couldn't get over the fact that she was a rogue.
I finally calmed down dad, but Snow on the other hand is a little bit more of a challenge. She can't help herself. I tried hugging, holding and even rocking her but nothing was working. She just couldn't calm down.
" Snow meet my mom and dad. Mom, dad meet Snow, my mate." I said as she was struggling to get out of my arms.
" She is not your mate. The moon Goddess wouldn't do that to us. She would give you the submissive mate, not a rogue."
" Patrick, if he says this is his mate then it's his mate. Why would he lie about something like that?"
" Because he doesn't want to marry Maggie for some unknown reason."
" Dad, Maggie found her mate like I found mine."
" If she's your mate, why isn't she calming down to your touch?"
" Snow? Honey I'm Lillian, why don't you calm down? So we can resolve this."
Her eyes turned back to their icy blue, her nails retracted and her fangs turned back to teeth.
" Good, now Patrick be nice."
" Yes ma'am. I don't get it, why do I have to be nice to this thing."
" Because this thing, will kill you if you aren't." I mentally face palmed my face.
We were so close, stupid dad and stupid me. I just couldn't keep her in a hotel till mom and dad got home could I? No I had to be selfish and keep her in my arms.
" Patrick! Why would you say that? He's our son, and if this beautiful girl is his mate, you will respect her too. Or you're on the couch."
" But, but, she's a rogue."
" We've already addressed this Patty." Snow mocked. 
Dad snapped his head towards her instantly, she just had to be stubborn, why can't I get a normal life? 
" Well Snow, how are you a rogue?"
" I don't speak personal stuff with strangers, especially Alphas."
" Well now you do." Dad towered her, but she didn't submit. Her little 5'7 frame held her ground. I had to intervene quickly, or else bad things could happen, soon.
" No dad she doesn't have to answer to you."
She wouldn't back down though. I know dad hates rogues this much but really? Even my mate?
" Babe lets go to bed." Mom grabbed no dragged dad out of there, great now I have a moody mate.
I heard mom and dad's arguments, mom as always is winning.
" She's his mate! I've always wanted a daughter, she's the closest thing to it then so be it. I also want grandchildren! I am not going to have you ruin that for me either."
" But Lillian, she's the one who you know?"
" I don't care! She could have killed your mother for all I know and I don't care, she's an orphan and I know you saw her broken face. If you didn't then you're an idiot."
" Lillian, do you really think she's the only orphan rogue? Because if you do then you haven't met most rogues. They're all orphans. They're the outcast and killers. Don't forget what killed my brother and his wife, it was supposed to be us."
" Patrick you don't know that." Mom whimpered softly. She took a bigger tole on this because dad wasn't close to his brother, but dads mate and mom were child hood best friends. They were sisters basically.
" Lillian I'm sorry but don't forget that they aren't all saviors like the one."
I heard them go to bed and finally sighed. I tried everything to calm her down but nothing worked. I guess I'll have to chain her to the bed.
" Touch me and I'll kill you."
" How could you hurt this pretty little face?" I asked all innocent. 
" Trust me I will."
She rolled over looking at the alarm clock and gasped.
" It's four thirty! I over slept!" She ran around the room looking for clothes, a towel and some I'm guessing razors? Oh well.
She came out twenty minutes later being fully bathed. Her natural wavy hair was all up in that towel while was the rest of her body.
" You might know how to kill me but a male mate gets stronger when it comes to his mate."
" I dare you." Those simple words had me staying right in place.
She quickly changed into some workout gear and left. I ran after her, she might just get herself killed.
She ran faster and faster. I tried to catch her but dang this girl is fast. I begged my wolf to make me run faster but he admitted he couldn't unless we shifted.
As if the moon goddess heard me Snow shifted. Her beautiful white wolf running so fast she's hard to miss. I shifted to my black wolf and ran faster but not fats enough.
It's like she can run faster no matter what she does. I am starting to get really mad now, she isn't even trying.
I had finally caught her when she was trapped by two of my pack mates. They found her beautiful but they also knew they couldn't let her get away because of her beauty. I smiled, they still listen to me all along.
They lowered their heads when they saw me, I bowed back giving them the okay. They walked away quickly. I looked at her and she just shrugged. I smiled at her innocence want to be.
Her wolf started acting playful, she started jumping around and dancing. I laughed at her stupidity. She then ran, goodness does this girl have endurance and speed.
She shifted back and quickly hid behind a tree. I have to admit I'm a little disappointed. I guess she is self conscious.
She came back out and started running in her human form again. If this girl doesn't stop I'm going to die of exhaustion.
I remained in wolf form to be able to catch her. I did but then I lost her, again.
• Dude dig deep, she is beating us as a human.
• Sorry but she's too fast.
Great I have a quitter for a wolf.
• No dummy, she's a white wolf, making her faster than any creature alive.
• Well now it all makes sense.
We did catch up to her, she was drinking some water, she stopped and quickly turned around defensively. I shifted and put my shorts back on. 
" Damien if you're going to be my mate you're going to have to get a lot faster. "
" Sorry not all of us can be white wolves."
" I guess that's true. That just means during training your my partner."
" I already am!"
" No, I don't have an opponent, but I do have a dummy."
" I am not that weak Snow."
" Just a little bit?"
" No not even a little bit."
" Baby." She mumbled.
" What was that?"
" Love, you the love of my life."
" No, I heard you call me a baby."
" No, I don't recall, maybe you need your ears cleaned out."
I grabbed her and tackled her, she laughed. I smiled at her laugh, it made anyone want to smile. I tickled her, she tried to deflect it but was laughing so hard she couldn't.
" Who knew the big bad Luna was ticklish?"
" My boyfriend." I looked up at her with that shut up look. " I have the best boyfriend, I mean he's not the love of my life but he's pretty cool. He thinks he's this big bad Alpha when he's really just my teddy bear. But that's okay because I love teddy bears."
" Snow that's not funny."
" It's you, idiot."
" What did you just call me?"
" Nothing! I promise! Please I will be good for forever, yeah forever! "
" Nope too late." I tickled her more, she started crying from laughing so hard. I stopped, I helped her up and we walked back to the pack house.
I saw mom, she smiled at us but dad well, he is a completely different story. He saw our hand holding and scowled. I shook my head at him, he walked off.
" I know I'm a rogue, but he needs to get over it. I'm not even attacking anyone."
" Snow not every rogue is like you."
" I know. Trust me. Oh hey I'm leaving tomorrow at four, something came up."
" What? I'm coming with you."
" Damien I'm going alone. You are staying here and running this thing you call you're pack."
" No, I'm going with you. Besides what if you got hurt?"
" I won't."
" Snow let me be a good mate and go with you."
" Damien I said no, no means no."
She walked towards the house, I followed her like the lost puppy I'm going to be.
" How long are you going to be gone?"
" Two weeks."
" And you're not letting me go?"
" They won't like it if you're there and you might blow it all for me."
" What is going on Snow?"
" I can't tell you, if I do then the entire jobs over."
" Is it legal?"
" Yeah in our books."
" Who the rogues? Snow that isn't legal and as Alpha of Alphas, I have to stop whatever is going on."
" You can't stop something that you don't know about."
She started getting all her clothes which wasn't much. She looked furious and I don't know if I want to be apart of that anger. She continued and when she stopped she went to the bathroom.
" You know Damien I was wanting to leave in peace and happiness and be able to come back with a surprise but now I can't because you can't stop butting your nose in."
" Because I want you to be safe. Is it really much of a crime?"
" Just because I let you in, barely, doesn't make us lovers."
" But I want to be. Snow you are the worst mate to have, because all you do is confuse me."
" Gee thanks."
" I'm just saying, I'm nervous of which ring to choose when the time comes."
" Just get something simple."
She walked to the light switch grabbed the remote and turned on the fan. She clapped her hands and the lights went off.
" Snow, don't be mad at me."
" Damien I'm tired a need to sleep. "
" Fine I shall sleep with you."
She scooted over an inch tops and let me in. I grabbed and her and brought in my chest. I wish it was like this every night. She snuggled into me and let me actually hold her.
" Alpha, we have a situation. Oh sorry, we can figure it out I guess."
" Why would you disturb me if you could've fixed it yourself?"
" Because we're out of milk."
I rolled my eyes at him, he's such an idiot. Teenagers are just morons sometimes. The kid is going to pay. I heard her chuckle, it sounded like music to my ears.
I heard her fall asleep and decided to sleep too. I am so glad I have a mate like her. She does get on my nerves but she's my mate and I can't hate her or be annoyed with her for long.

Luna of the Roguesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें