Okay Maybe A Wedding

SNOW'S P.O.V.
I think I am in love with him. I have known him for a year now. He's pretty great and sweet. He understands me like no one else and I just love him. He has been asking and asking when we should get married and finally I told him whenever he pops the question.

"Snow, baby you have to jump. It is literally the whole point of bungee jumping." Dakota told me, trying to slightly push me. 
"I'm too scared."
"Now  babe, how are you not scared of killers but you are of something one hundred percent safe."
"Because I can control that."
"Does that mean you'll have to control my proposal or you won't marry me?"
"Wait what?" Did he just?
"Snow I promise you wanna go to the bottom."

We jumped off the huge bridge and went up and down for what seemed like hours. I was screaming my head off and Dakota was laughing his head off. I caught a glimpse of a table and bench that was decorated with pictures everywhere.

"I told you, you would want to come."
"Yeah."
We got out of the harnesses and he took me to the table. I saw the pictures of everything we had done that year. He made a timeline of us and I couldn't help but tear up a little. Subway was the food provided on the table, I cried happily while laughing.

He got down on one knee and started his proposal words.

"Snow you are the most controlling, crazy and sometimes scary mate I've ever had. But those scary traits are what make me love you more and more and I love you. You are the most amazing girl ever. Snow we met by a food place in the middle of nowhere. Will you be my bride? Will you let me own your heart for forever?"
"I mean I guess." He rolled his eyes and laughed. He leaned down for a kiss and that's when I heard a flash. December came out from under the table of food and laughed while showing me the photo.
"Now we are a big happy family!!"
--------------------
FIVE YEARS LATER, STILL SNOW'S P.O.V.
We have been married for fours years now and I'm pregnant with twins. Dakota tries to make me as helpless as possible but it's not happening anytime soon. The doctor begs me to not walk around much but I don't care.

We joined our packs together and now we basically rule the world. December is eleven and rules her school with my type of personality. She has wanted siblings for some time now and she is finally getting some.

I felt the contractions and squeezed my eyes shut. They hurt so bad but soon they wouldn't anymore.

"Dakota!!" He ran in here looking panicked. I was sprawled across the bed trying to make it not hurt anymore.
"It can't be time."
"Well it is. Help me!"
"Okay honey I'm sorry. Alright you're eight centemter dilated. Okay now you're nine, okay ten. Alright one big push."
"Okay." Two minutes later my two beautiful twins were born and crying. December ran to the bed and smiled at her baby brother and sister.

"What shall their names be love?"
"Emery Rose and Ashton Xavier."
"I love it." He smiled and bent down to kiss me. I smiled as I kissed him back.
"My life really is perfect."

------------------------<~~~~

HEY GUYS THATS A WRAP ON THIS BOOK. I HAD FUN WRITING IT AND I HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT. IF Y'ALL WANT I CAN MAKE A SEQUEL BUT YOU HAVE TO TELL ME. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.
VOTE, COMMENT AND ENJOY!!!!!🎉🎉