Day 15~ The Feast

Damien's P.O.V.

Today Luna Snow is having the introductory feast, it is quite simple. She welcomes those who proved themselves and kill those who didn't, and yes in front of everyone even the children. I think it's kinda cool but that's just me.
I found out that once a child turns 15 they must prove themselves as well. They have to be able to fight as well, for that's the test too. If they can defend against one move of hers then they stay, if they don't well they'd already be dead.
Maids came in my room smiling happy as can be. They just loved their jobs apparently.
" Damien we are making you go more, stylish."
" Uhm okay?"
" Luna Snow said this is the one and only time there will not be a fight."
I smirked, she knows I can beat her. Take that losers.
Once I saw they were done dressing me I walked to the kitchen. I need to find out who built this place, it's amazing. I have never seen so much detail in a place.
I saw Snow and walked up to her. She looked at me annoyed but a little confusion crossed her face.
" What do you need Damien?"
" I was just wondering why we don't have to fight tonight."
" Because I don't want to."
" But you love fighting."
" Yes but not right now. Look I have a blind date tomorrow so I need to have plans for everyone while I'm gone."
" You could leave me in charge."
" Absolutely not."
I was fuming on the insides, how dare she. She only goes on dates with me.
" Well then your not going on that date."
" And why not?"
" You don't want to go do you?"
" No. But Matt says it's healthy for me. He says that's why I'm so stressed lately. I am such an idiot, why did I just tell you all of this? Who are you and what spells are you using?"
Her eyes were pitch black. I saw her wolf, which is weird because you can't see someone's wolf through their eyes. I wasn't going to challenge her but my dumb Alpha blood made me.
" Stand down rogue." My wolf came out.
" Stand down Alpha." I can tell that's her wolf, just the coldness to her voice is evident.
We challenged each other for what seems hours. Michael came in and immediately got between us, more in a sense to protect her.
" Move Michael, I'm about to kill him."
" You wouldn't possibly kill your mate would you?"
" You are not my mate,he died in a fire."
" No I'm right here."
" No you're not him he's kind and loves me. Unlike the Alpha you are. Let me guess those are your pack mates too."
" How did I get such a genius of a mate?! "
She lunged at me, I saw the death in her eyes, but someone saved me. Michael, he looked up to see her claws in his heart. She instantly withdrew her nails and backed up slowly, tears were in her eyes and she was shaking her head slowly.
" No,no! You stupid witch! Talia I never did anything to you! I was just a fat kid. He doesn't deserve this."
I looked around but no one was here. She was so broken, I went to comfort her but she stopped me.
" If you have a death wish come closer, if you want to live you will go to your cabin and hide."
I walked inside, my stupid wolf. He doesn't know anything. I don't care if she's a rogue or what she is, she's my mate and it is time he accepts it.
• I will never.
• You will or I will disown you.
• Damien you don't even know her.
• What is so bad about her that makes you hate her.
• She is broken and I'm afraid that I can't be enough. What if we aren't enough for her rogue ways? She could reject us and then I would die slowly and you would live in an eternity of pain.
• But what if she didn't?
• Then that my friend is a true mate and Luna.
I smiled knowing he was finally on board with me. I watched her from my window seeing her sobbing silently. Her pack confused if they should comfort her or not. They knew Michael was dead but they cared more about their Luna. I asked what we should do and they looked at me like I was the idiot.
" Well? Matt? "
" Damien if we knew, we would do it. Now be a good pack mate and be quiet like the rest of us."
" I will not watch her suffer."
" Then be our guest and let us have another funeral to prepare for."
I walked back out there and looked her dead in the eyes. She stood tall and stalked me like her prey.
" I told you,"
" I know what you said and I don't care, I'm your mate and it's time I act like it. Now come here." I opened my arms which she stared at for what seemed hours when it was only minutes. She ran into my arms and just cried. She soon relaxed and stood tall again.
I missed her in my arms, I don't care how much of a cliche I just sounded. I am her mate and if you have a mate you know what I'm talking about.
" Tell anyone about me crying and I'll kill you."
" I promise I won't."
" Good because I'm tired of killing today. That's the only time I ever cried over someone I killed."
" Wow. I must be turning you into a softy."
" No, I'm just becoming, human."
" Weak."
I coughed, she smiled at me. I saw for a second but it was there. I love it.
" You know your pack needs you."
" Yeah but I just want to stay here with you alone for a minute longer."
" Then come here." She went into my arms and just stayed there.
We walked inside with jealous eyes all on me. I was starting to feel uneasy I mean they all have pure hatred on their faces. Guess she never gives out free hugs. 
" As you know tonight was supposed to be the feast to welcome the guest but due to certain reasons it will be postponed till seven tomorrow night." She said tiredly and the sadness was very evident in her voice. 
They all walked out and we all headed to bed. -----------------------------------------------------
I woke up with those crazy maids, they had my new clothes all picked out for me I guess. One had a thick white sweater in her hand and the other had some nice dark jeans in her hands. They giggled at me while I was changing. They went to my closet and got me some tan sperries out. I looked good might I add. They smiled and walked out.
I went down stairs to smell that delicious scent. Meaning one thing. Maggie was cooking. She was the chef at my pack house. She could make or bake anything. She was what I used to dream my mate of, blonde, tall, curves and could cook. That is until I met Snow. That reminds me, I need to find her real name.
Maggie had a simple tan sweater that went to her knees with black leather leggings and black combat boots on. She did her make up naturally as usual.
I smiled at her, she frowned. I don't know why, she is always happy.
" Damien why isn't everyone rushing down to come eat my food? Does it smell terrible?"
" Maggie, of course it doesn't, they're all training."
" Oh well go get them."
" Here they come."
" Mags that smells delicious. "
" Thanks Matt."
She blushes at him all the time now. It is kinda funny to be honest. I think they're mates but they aren't telling anyone. Watch.
" Mags you look beautiful as ever." She smiled but looked uncomfortable as Matt made sure to show she was his. This proved my theory.
My sleeping beauty came inside sweating more than anyone. She had been up since 3:30 and was working out until 8:00 this morning with everyone else, well we all woke up at seven.
She smiled at me and motion me to come over. I walked over quickly, to others it looked as if I was afraid of her but I wasn't.
" So I need to see you in my office quickly."
We walked there at a rather fast pace, I smiled at her.
" Look I was wondering when you're going back to your pack?"
" I haven't even thought about that."
" Oh, well what will we do when you do?"
" We stay together."
" Well I'm not leaving my pack, so you can if you want."
" Of course. Why don't we just cross that bridge when we get there."
She's so adorable of course I will bring my pack here, they'll love it. I mean who wouldn't? It's amazing, you want cold step right you want warm step left.
" Do you think Matt and Maggie are mates?" She asked. 
" Of course I do, I've never seen her blush." I said with a smile. 
" Should we ask?" She asked kind of desperately. 
" No, I mean what if others asked you?" I was hoping she would say we will tell everyone. 
" I would answer truthfully. Oh that reminds me, I won't tell them until you're ready to join packs."
" Then what are we waiting for?"
" Well, you." She said with a brief hint of insecurity. 
" Oh then let's do it tonight at the feast."
" Deal."
" Snow? "
" Yeah?"
" What is your story, why do you kill Alphas and their Luna's?"
" Um that's a long story."
" I have time."
She took a deep breath and started her long story.
" Well you see as a little girl I was always the strongest of the group. But I wasn't skinny, I was fat, really fat. The girls hated me and the boys laughed at me. I couldn't help it but cry. I eventually started to learn how to fight by my dad. But the Alpha and Luna didn't have a son, they had a mean, cruel, beautiful daughter name Kyra. She was by far the most beautiful creature. Alphas would all line up to get their sons to be her mate. She knew she was beautiful so she knew she didn't need to work or learn to fight for any boy or man would protect her. But I hated her, she was the worst of them all, she would walk behind me everyday and make fun of me till I got home. It eventually didn't hurt anymore, I mean I heard it everyday. When I was ten I had been fed up with it and finally punched her so hard that her nose broke and then she fell weird causing her leg to break as well. When my parents found out they told the Alphas themselves. I was abandoned but not until I had fifty whips on my back and front. They didn't care where they hit me with the glass as long as I was bleeding. I ran far away. I found land where no one would go and built this place, it took me three years to have everything done. After that I just became cruel to anyone who wasn't a rogue. I made my first kill at ten years old. They started calling me Snow instead of Winter afterwards, because winter can be nice but snow is cold and cruel."
" Wow, I have no stories like that." I said astonished. 
" Most don't." You could hear the bitterness in her voice. 
" Yeah that's true. I guess."
" So what's your story?" She asked, looking like a small child asking for cookies. 
" Well I was born an Alpha, I have the strongest pack and I had been hunting you down for years but never could find you."

------------------------

By now it was the feast and I couldn't wait to eat. I hear Snow makes the best food ever.
She had made lasagna and homemade pizza. She made other foods but those were my main focus. I have to admit, she cooks better than Maggie could ever imagine.
" Ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement, I have found my mate. I know you're shocked but I did and here's the best part, it's Damien. But I have some news that might make you angry, and I understand if you don't agree and might want to leave. He's an Alpha, Alpha of the oceans pack to be more precise."
I looked at all of them and they just gave me respect. There were not outbreaks only huffs and puffs from some of the men. Several of those men got up and left but other than that it was quite pleasant.
She beamed at them, they all looked happy to please her.
" Luna, you made us human and not rogues so we owe you our lives. And if that means becoming an official pack then that is fine with us." She smiled at the woman, the woman smiled back.
Now here's for the hard part, my pack. If only they were as understanding as hers.