The Lava Pack

Snow's P.O.V.

Today we left and we are heading our two day drive. I rode with just December, I just thought we could talk about our days since Damien's pack has been taking her away from me every second of the day. She apparently loves road trips so this should be fun. And if she likes the pack life, the real pack life she could stay there since she is still young enough.

"Mommy?"

"Yes baby?"

"I'm hungry."

"Baby we just ate an hour ago. How are you still hungry?"

"I don't know I just am."

"Well I just can't let you starve now can I?"

"No momma you can't just let me starve."

"Alright where do you want to go?"

"Subway!!"

"Subway it is."

We pulled in and she got out of her booster seat to join me, we walked in and I smelt the dazzling smell. It was the smell I used to smell when I was around Damien. I didn't miss that smell until I smelt it now.

"Momma?"

"Sorry honey, yes let's get you something to eat."

"Hello welcome to Subway, what can I get you?" The blonde girl asked. She had brown eyes and was probably 5'4. She was very skinny and very pretty, she had to be no older than 18.

"Hi, can I get a 6inch meat ball sub and a cookie?"

"Yes ma'am will that be all?"

"Yes."

"Okay well let me go ahead and get that for you."

I smelt him behind me but I continued to wait for December's food. He smelt like pine needles and cinnamon. I love that smell, it is all over my house. When the girl finished the sandwich she walked us over to the cash register.

"I have a 6inch sandwich and a cookie. What type of cookie?"

"December what type of cookie do you want dear?"

"Macadamia nut."

"Okay you're total is $4.79."

"Let me pay for that." The gorgeous voice spoke behind me. I turned to look at the guy. There he was gorgeous and all. He had black hair and green eyes, he was beautiful. But I can't just let the gigantor just steel my heart again.

-At least we agree Snow

-Ruby shouldn't you beg me to go to him?

-I've survived this long without him, plus we have December and I am perfectly contempt with that.

"It's fine, I can pay $4.79. I am not a damsel."

"I never said you were." He handed the confused girl the money and she gave me a questionable look.

"If the man wants to pay let him. Saves me money."

"Okay sir' it will be $4.79."

I walked to the tables and sat down with her. He smelt powerful, he smelt like he didn't belong here. Like he was on unfamiliar grounds. He was ordering his sandwich, he turned and caught me staring but I have no shame in letting him catch me stare.

"Now he's cute." December said with her hands on her cheeks. 

"Shh. We can goggle at him later, he doesn't need an ego boost."