Meeting Him

SNOW'S P.O.V.

He never responded to my text and it has now been a week. I am just confused because at first he wants to meet up but now he's all hiding in the shadows. But that is one side of me, the selfish side of me. The understanding side knows that he knows that I will have a new mate that I need to find and since I am nineteen things aren't going to be normal. My mate will want to get married as quickly as possible even though werewolves do have the chance of not dying. We can live for forever if no one kills us. We also don't age if we don't have a mate and we never look older than thirty. Only the elders look older and that is because they are 890 years old.

Ruby is not happy about not being in control. She finds it unfair even though she had three months of pure control. I like being back and so does my pack. It has been three weeks since I got control back and my pack mates are already smiling. They look happy and excited for me to back.

-Sorry for not responding but I was in shock.- my phone buzzed.

-It's okay I guess, I understand your reaction.- I can't blame him I probably would have reacted the same way.

-So are you still up for meeting me?

-Yes but I am going to bring someone with me.

-That's fine but I hope you haven't found your new mate already......

-No I haven't but you know we still are?

-Yeah I just thought that you forgot that.

-Well I haven't and I hope we can still be normal around each other? Did you get a new wolf?

-No, I didn't. The Moon Goddess must have not found mercy for me.

-Look we can meet up tomorrow at twelve, meet me an hour from here. You know the place.

-Okay and if this person is a male species I might kill him.

-It's a good thing that it's my daughter then.

I went downstairs to see December playing with Katie, the little red headed girl who has never spoken to anyone. December is the perfect Luna and I don't want any other adult, elder, or child telling her she's not. Katie doesn't like anyone else in this pack but December and it's funny because December takes on my personality and she isn't always the sweetest kid but yet the shyest girl loves her.

"Hey girls what are y'all up to?"

"We are playing kill the Alpha."

"Are you girls sure you should be playing that?" I asked with a very concerned look on my face. 

"Momma we aren't going to actually kill an Alpha, we would just ask you to do it. Right Katie?"

"Yeah, right." Katie smiled evily. 

"Well okay then, but girls don't let Katie's parents catch you because they won't be as kind as me."

"Thanks momma."

"Yes thank you Luna."

I smiled and walked down the stairs. Grabbing some milk and cereal I went to my office. I looked at my pack borders and went online for any new news about other packs. I read through my emails and saw an email from the Lava Pack. they are a small quiet pack that no one really pays attention to. They were asking for my help because the world's largest pack is coming to meet them. Damien's pack is like an ant hill compared to the size of the Blue Mountains Pack.

I have met with this Alpha before and he is not a hay day. He is cocky and arrogant and a huge flirt. He is gorgeous but he gets on my nerves so much that I can't stand the guy. I hope there is a fight so I can kill him myself.