Day 77- part two

To say the walk back to the house was awkward was an understatement. Mom and dad were giving off a nervous and guilty scent. Damien gave me a glance and I just shook my head. He nodded and grabbed my hand.

We went inside the house and sat on the couch. My parents sat across from us smiling guiltily. I gave them a reassuring smile.

"So Snow what have you done in your life?"
"Well I became the most powerful Luna in the entire world. I saved many packs from their Alphas. I guess that's really it."
"Well that sure does sound like a lot of hard work. You know your father and I have always loved you, right?"
"Well I've been meaning to talk to you guys about that. Look I understand why you did it, but I can't understand why you chose her over me."
"We had to, she was the Alphas daughter."
"Mom you watched me get beat. I almost died and you just watched it all happen. I forgave you a long time ago, but I can never forget it."
"Baby I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be that horrible mother and after you left, I promised myself if that ever happened again, to anyone I would stand up for them."
"That's good, but it's a little too late to make it up to me."
"Snow!" Damien gasped at me.
"No. They can try all they want but the guilt will never go away, because they know what they did was wrong and stupid."
"Snow you know they're sorry about that. Don't think of it like they're trying to hurt you but rather they are wanting you're forgiveness."
"Sorry Damien but I can't. I'm leaving tomorrow, no matter what you say. I am leaving."

I know I made a huge deal about staying and wanting to be with my family for a while but after I got there, I realized the forgiveness I thought I had given them just isn't there. And if Damien can't understand that and respect my decision maybe we shouldn't be mates. 

------/------/-------/------/------/-----/----/-----/----/
Waking up to the sun was or cool. I don't remember it being this beautiful when I was here as a child. The Alphas requested to see me but I declined.

There was a loud bang on my door. I don't know what they are thinking but if it doesn't stop soon I'm going to kill them.

"What do you want!"
I heard a low growl and snarled at them. How dare they think that's acceptable. Growling at me, please I would snap them with my pinky.
"Don't growl at me."
"Mom go away."
"You don't intimidate me anymore."
"Well that was your first mistake."
"Look I know you don't like us right now. But get over yourself. I mean seriously. Why would you come her if all you are going to do is hate us?"
I ran to open the door and grabbed her throat. She gasped for air but I didn't let up. I told her not to disrespect me but she didn't listen and now she's going to pay for that.

I killed her, I killed my own mother and I don't even feel bad about it. I guess I can try to be humane but the rogue will always win.

I walked down stairs and saw my dad clutching his chest in pain. He looked up at me and his wolf took over. He grabbed my throat but I wasn't having it. I threw him off of me and attacked him.

"You killed her!" He said with the angriest yet most hurt look of all times. 
"I did." I said nonchalantly. 
"You will die for this."
"I won't but you can try." I smirked. 
He attacked me again this time shifting, I slid under his wolf quickly getting up. I turned around to face his grey wolf. He lunged and pinned me, he went to bite my neck but I grabbed his snout. I squeezed even though he was whimpering for me to stop. I broke his snout and felt my wolf take over.
'You will die father.'
I pulled out his heart watching him die in front of me. I smelt my mate and saw him looking at me with horror on his face. Guess I blew that.
--------/-------/-------/------/
Hello lovelies! I just wanted to write again so yeah:) I will be updating sooner because this was so short. Vote, comment and keep on reading ;)😏