26

*Third Person's POV*

Barry was in his room, going through his stuff. He was looking for his old favourite shirt that he hasn't seen in a while. All the old things were tossed together so he had hard time finding it.

Whole week, he has been trying to have talk to Caitlin but whenever he got near, he remembered how she didn't answer the question he was dying to know the answer to.

"Cait, do you still love me?" He asked then. No answer came. And Barry's world and hopes started crumbling down.

He wondered through his closet until he found the shirt, folded like a mess. He unfolded it and was going to take it to wash until something fell down on the ground. Barry kneeled down to pick up a square shaped box.

He knew what it was.

He opened the box and saw a beautiful engagement ring that he bought for his one true love. He didn't even remember that he kept it.

He was going to propose to Caitlin the night Iris told she was pregnant. Afer that things got messed up and there wasn't just right time when he could propose.

Now, he had no idea if that time would ever arrive.

Because Caitlin and Dawn were leaving for National City today.

In few hours to be exact.

Of course, he would see them again. Whenever he wants to, but nothing will be as special as it is now. Because from the moment they'll leave, everything will have different meaning.

"Daddy! You said you would do puzzles with me! Come one!" His cute little daughter grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the room. Barry barely got the hold of the ring as he tucked it in his pocket.

Barry and Nora did puzzles until he got a text from Iris, saying that Caitlin and Dawn was leaving in half an hour.

His whole heart raced and all of his emotions were written on his face. Nora noticed this and looked at the screen of his phone. She read the message too.

"You know, daddy..." She cuddled next to him on the couch. "You should be with aunt Caitlin."

Barry caught off gaurd, gazed at his daughter. She smiled. "You two have a spark. And a spark is the most important!"

"But Nora-"

"No buts! Mommy and you didn't have a spark, I knew it. You and aunt Caitlin have it. Why aren't you with her? Dawn noticed this too!" She protested with a scolding look. The scarlet speedster had no idea what to answer. Nora was the third person who kept saying that he should be with Caitlin.

What more, but to obey?

Didn't he love her?

Shouldn't he take this chance?

He does, and he should. Because Caitlin is the only person he calls his one true love, his soulmate. And life without her, it would be dam hard. Barry and Caitlin? Only work together.

Separation, is not an option.

He loves her, with his whole heart, with every cell in his body. She's his Cait. The woman who was there when he woke up from that coma. She was there when Barry became the Flash. When he faced his enemies and he made new friends. Once, they were together. Then, they fell apart but got the two most precious gifts in their lives. Two beautiful girls, two speedsters. Nora and Dawn. One with purple and yellow lightning, resembling Barry and Iris and one with blue and yellow, resembling Barry and Caitlin. Their love. After years, they found each other again, he found Dawn too. They got another chance, a gift, to be together.