Chapter 4

She was laying down on her stomach at the floor while playing the game. Her eyes were locked onto the TV screen. Her fingers pressed the button on the controller ferociously.

"No!" She cried when her character was lost. "Again!"

Liam only snickered then started the game again. That time, Brianna pushed herself and sat up straight, her fingers were still pressing the button while biting her bottom lips. Her blue eyes moved following the movement of the character. Then she moved again to lay on the floor on her back with her head rested on the pillow near Liam. Then she rolled over to lay back on her stomach with her head facing the TV. And she kept moving around while playing. It was one of her habits since she was a little kid if playing game. Never stayed in one place and one position for long. And it annoyed Liam. He never got used to her weird behavior.

"Brie,"

"What?"

"Come here,"

"Why?"

"I got a headache watching you moving around like that. Just get your ass over here," Liam said while his eyes glancing at the screen and Brianna. She was laying on her back at that time.

"You don't need to see me,"

"It is human reaction when there is something moving around them, their eyes will glance to that moving object. Just move here. I can't concentrate on the game," he retorted.

"Fine," she said grunting. She pushed herself, walked on her knees to position herself between Liam's leg then leaned on her back at his chest. It was the position that had been found by Liam to make her stayed still on one place for long time during the game.

And it also worked on that night. Brianna stayed on that position and never moved around.

"Did you smoke?" She asked. A light scent of cigarette hit her nostril.

He stiffened hearing the question.

"You did, didn't you? Why did you smoke? You know it's not healthy. You are an athlete Liam. It ruins your lung,"

"Only once Brie. There was something bothering my mind at that moment,"

"What is that?"

"You,"

Hearing his answer, she averted her gaze from the screen for the first time on that night, turning to see him and kneeled in front of him.

"Really? Because of me? Sorry" she gave him puppy eyes, put the controller on the floor, then wrapped her arm around him. His right hand rubbed her back to calm her.

"Its okay," his gaze softened then kissed her hair.

"Sorry Liam. I shouldn't have done that," she pulled away and sat on her calves, still facing him.

"Yeah. You should have told me. Why did you have to do it in front of people anyway?" He asked while tucking her hair behind her ear.

"They told me to. If I did it in private place, I only got 50," she pouted.

"They posted it on TikTok too, didn't they?"

"Yeah. You have watched it, haven't you?"

He nodded.

"I feel guilty again," she said then buried her face on his chest.

A deep chuckle was emitted from him then he caressed her hair.

"Its fine now,"

She moved her face a little to peek at him, "Really?"

"Yes," he answered with a genuine smile.