Chapter 6 - Lesson

There was a knock at her door when she was searching for the suited clothes for her occasion today, which was bestfriend date with Liam. She was very excited about it. Because it was always fun with him and it had been a while since they did it. She threw the clothes to the bed then walked to the door and opened it.

"Liam!" She crashed and gave him a big bear hug. "You are early" she said pulling away from him.

"Yeah. I got nothing to do," he said with a smile.

"Come on in," she stepped aside to give him a room to walk. He walked inside her room then looked at the clothes that scattered on her bed.

"Haven't made up your mind yet?"

"Yeah," she replied while closing the door behind her, then sauntered the bed to back to her previous assignment, choosing the clothes.

Liam already sat on her bed while leaning to

the headboard. His eyes were watching her with amusement.

"What do you think? This one," she showed her long sleeve white shirt and light brown box pleated skirt.

"Or. This one?" She showed short sleeve peach shirt and black skater skirt.

"You are in the mood in skirt today, aren't you?"

"Yes. Which one? First or second?"

"Second,"

"Okay," she folded the first option skirt and put it back on her wardrobe. Then she pulled off her oversize shirt which made Liam's yelped.

"What the hell are you doing?" He snapped looking away from the view, and locked his gaze at the window.

"I've already worn tank top beneath the shirt, Liam. I wouldn't undress in front of you, if I were not wearing anything," she said throwing the shirt on the bed then pulled on the peach shirt through her head.

Next, she pulled off the shorts that she was wearing revealing the hot pants beneath it.

"Oh my God, Brianna," Liam whined.

She turned to him then chuckled when she saw his expression. Liam was covering his face with his hand, and the uncovered part of his face was slightly pink.

"Are you blushing, Liam?" She asked in disbelief, stifled her laughter. "You must have seen countless naked woman! Why do you become embarrass because of me?" She snickered then walked approaching him with her current clothes intending to tease him.

"Oh, Liam," she chirped peeling his fingers that was covering his face. He opened his eyes then groaned.

"Damn it, just put your skirt on," he pulled his hand from her hand and covered his face again

She chortled in delight watching his reaction. "Later! It's fun seeing your reaction like this. You never embarrass before," she climbed her bed then trying to peel his fingers again.

"Brianna!" He cried out.

She giggled then climbed to his lap to get

easier access to uncover his hand.

"Come on, show me your embarrass face," she teased.

Suddenly, he moved his hands from his face and a smirk crossed his face.

"Noo.. your blush is already gone," she whined in disappointment and pouted. "It's no fun anymore,"

When she was ready to move, Liam held her thigh with his hands

"What are you doing?"

"Giving you a lesson,"

"What do you mean a lesson?" She became nervous because his expression became mischief and his brown eyes gleamed with wicked glint.

He pulled her thigh until her hips bumped to his. His hands started rubbing her thigh in circle making her breath hitched. She tried to push herself for him but he held her tight.

"Do you want me to release you?" He whispered. His breath fanned over her lips. Their face merely separated few inches, which enough to make her heart racing.

Especially with the vibe that was given by him, the sexy and sensual vibe.

She nodded nervously in reply, feeling speechless all of sudden.

"Don't ever tease me like that again. I'm still a guy. If you do that again, I will do more than this," he said in husky voice then pecked her cheek while his hands releasing her.

She scooted away abruptly from him with her heart thumping rapidly and heat was creeping to her cheek.

"Look who is blushing now," he teased winking at her.

"I hate you," she scowled at him.

"I love you," he retaliated back at her.

She stuck out her tongue then spun to take her skirt and wear it. After finishing with her clothes, she walked to her dresser to use some make up. She stole a glance at Liam through the mirror. The smirk was still there, satisfied with his lesson to her. She wanted to yell at him but he didn't do anything more than normal thing to do. It was her that did it

first. If she wanted to blame someone, then she should blame herself. She took a deep breath to calm her emotion. That day was supposed to be good day for her and him. She didn't want to ruin it.

Her red hair was tied up into a ponytail as the finishing touch to her look. She spun to ask Liam's opinion and he replied with a smile. It meant that he approved it. Liam was very honest with his opinion, if he didn't like, then he would tell it although sometimes the words he used was harsh, but it was always honest.

Liam climbed down the bed and walked to the door when he saw that she was ready. Both said goodbye to her parents then walked to his car that was parked on the sideways in front of her house.

Once inside his car, she buckled her seatbelt. He turned on the ignition and started to drove off.

"What time did you get home last night?" she asked while looking at the scenery outside the car. There was one of her neighborhood's cars that left almost at the same time like them.

" 1.30," he replied while turning the wheel slightly to the left avoiding the car.

"Did you drink?"

"Just a bottle. So, I didn't get drunk," he said turning the steering wheel to the right.

"Oh," she nodded then looked at the road in front of them. The traffic was not bad at that hour maybe because it was still before lunch.

"I got laid again last night and I didn't forget to lock the car door"

She whipped her head and threw a nasty glare at him. He laughed loudly seeing her reaction.

"Ew.. where?" She cringed and looked around.

"Backseat," he answered nonchalantly, "but I already cleaned it this morning. Relax. Ok Brie"

"You're so disgusting," she scoffed. "What about Michelle?"

"What about her?"

She looked at him and tried to decipher his reaction.

"She is just another girl. Yeah. I got it," she deadpanned, " I shouldn't have asked. I should have known".

"Is that how low you think of me, Brie?" He feigned a hurt voice.

"In a matter of relationship? Yes," she replied nonchalantly.

He chuckled then ruffled her hair. "Just turn on the radio,"

"Okay!" She replied cheerfully. Liam always let her choosing the channel and the song, different from Billy and Charlie. Those two always complained every time she or Jenna touched the radio. They always said that driver who chose the song. But Liam never did that to her. He was always nice and patient, sometimes, according to situation and condition of course, but most of the time he was the more patient between those two.