Chapter 16 - Green Eye Boy

"Welcome to Dessert&Cofffee," Brianna greeted a customer who stood in front of the cashier. "May I take your order?" A wide smile plastered on her face.

"Umm, one ice chocolate and one ice vanilla Frappuccino ," the blonde guy peered to the display next to cashier. " And 1 tiramisu cake,"

She typed to the cashier register, "anything else?"

"Nope,"

She nodded then mentioned the total price to the customer who couple of times looked over his shoulder to a table. Based on curiosity, Brianna glanced at the line of his sight. There was a girl with strawberry blonde girl sitting while playing with her phone, with one hand twirled her hair.

She was itched to ask him a question, but decided to keep her mouth shut. None of her business anyway.

"This is the money," the blonde guy said handing her the money. She accepted it then tore the bill from the cash register and gave it to him then to her co-worker, Peter, to process the drink. Since there was no customer behind the blonde guy, she took a plate then turned to the display and took the cake using tweezer then placed it to the plate. After placing the napkin to the plate, she gave it to the blonde guy customer.

"Thanks," he said, "this is good right?"

"Yes. The cake is one of the favourite menu in here,"

He nodded. His expression showed a nervousness on it.

"Do you think a girl will like it?"

"Most girls like tiramisu. But it depends to the person again. Is it for her?" She gestured to the strawberry blonde-haired girl.

"Yeah,"

"First date?"

"Not really. Well yes, as a lover. We used to be a bestfriend before,"

She nodded, "then it should be easier for you. As a bestfriend you should know what she used to like. Its not like when you start dating then everything that she likes will change,"

"You are right. But still I'm nervous. Geez. I'm sorry to rant about my nervousness," he chuckled nervously. But she shook her head, reassuring him that it was fine.

"Its all gonna be fine. She is still your bestfriend even her status now is your lover,"

He heaved a sigh then nodded," thanks for your advice,"

A smile crossed her face, "I'm glad to help," she said then Peter gave her the drinks

She placed the drinks and the cake on the tray

"Good luck," she said while giving him the tray.

"Thanks," he said while nodding then turned around walking to his table.

Brianna was watching them on the corner of her eyes. A delight expression was formed on the strawberry blonde haired girl face when tasted the cake. Her smile invited a smile from the guy who sat across her. Unconsciously, Brianna's lips was tugged into a small smile, happy seeing the couple.

Those two reminded her for herself and Liam, with the only difference was they committed to become a bestfriend forever. It was the best decision for them. Maybe some people managed to become a lover and stayed until got married. But there were people who failed and never become a bestfriend anymore. That was the reason why Brianna didn't want to become more than bestfriend. She was already happy with their current status.

She looked at the clock at the wall, twenty minutes again the store would close. Peter was cleaning up the table where the couple sat before while informing some customer about their closing time.