Chapter 5 - Brianna

He entered his room where his friends were waiting for him. Austin and Dean were playing XBox continuing the game he and Brianna played before. Chris and Scott sat beside them, commenting about the game. Tyler was on the chair playing with his phone.

"So. You've made up with her," Austin said while pressing the controller to move his car.

"Yeah," Liam replied while taking a shirt from his wardrobe.

"She is getting prettier each year, Liam" Chris said with a smirk. Liam turned his head to see him.

"Stay away from her," Liam threatened.

"Why are you pushing guys away from her? No wonder she keeps single," Dean said.

"I'm not. I'm just pushing you guys away from her. She needs good guy. Not like you asshole," Liam said with a smirk.

His friends snickered at his threat. He slipped off his shirt from his head, threw it to the laundry bag, then slipped on the new one.

"Other guys scare of you, Liam. No one dare to get close with her with your face always like that," Scott sneered throwing a pillow at him.

"Then he is a coward. He doesn't deserve her," he said throwing pillow back at him. "Why do you guys suddenly care about her?"

His friends shared a look at each other but him. Liam's raised his eyebrow questioning his friends.

"She is hot Man. I'm not lying. How can you stay close with her in a room, and doesn't have the urge to bang her?" Tyler asked giving him a weird look.

"He is right Dude. Especially during PE. You obviously can see her curve and her legs," Chris said whistling imagining something. Liam frowned and his rage started boiling inside him.

"Fuck you guys," Liam stormed and almost attacked Tyler and Chris if didn't stop by Austin, Scott, and Dean.

Tyler and Chris stood up abruptly trying to avoid his anger.

"Liam, Liam. Chill Dude. Chill," Austin said holding him tight.

"You kept your dirty thought on yourself and don't ever touch her!" Liam growled, pulling his hand from Dean's grip and trying to attack again but hold by Scott. He didn't like the way his friends saw her. He knew his friends. They would do anything to get her to bed, especially if they commented like that. It made her become their next target.

"Yes Dude. Sorry. We won't say anything again," Tyler said holding up his hands. Chris did the same thing like him.

Liam's breath panted with a rage. He took a deep breath and control his breath then loosened up and pulled away from his three friends.

A knock on the door made their tension lower. Liam walked to open the door and it was her mother, "before you leave. Have dinner first, Liam,"

"Yes Mom,"

"Ask your friends too. I've already made dinner for them also," she said then walked away from him.

He nodded then turned to see his friends.

"You heard her. Let's eat," he said then walked out from his room.

***

The place was crowded. Cars were parked surrounding the field where people dance with the music came from speaker that was provided by two pick-up trucks. Thumping music was blaring from it and the trees around them absorbed the music making less noise when people heard it from outside the area.

His head was bobbing listening to the music while gulping the alcohol liquid from the bottle in his hand. His brown eyes were watching the girls who were dancing not far from him with seductive move. A smirk started forming on his lips.