Chapter 11 - Hi Liam!

The party went louder and wilder as the night getting late. All of sudden, Brianna stopped dancing which made Tyler and Chris who were standing around her confused by her sudden mood change.

"I'm bored," she exclaimed pursing her lips then looked around.

"Let's play something," Tyler suggested.

"Play what?" She looked up at him tilting her head.

"Something fun. Three of us can play it,"

"What is it? "

"New game. I assume you never play it before," Tyler said stealing glance at Chris. Chris slightly frowned at first but after few seconds his eyes widened in understanding then a smirk crossed his face.

"Yeah. It's fun game. Do you want to try it, Brie?"

She pursed her lips contemplating her answer then answer with, "I need to pee first. I think I drank too much punch," she said walking away from them. "I'll be back in a few minutes," She gave little wave to the guys.

"Jenna, I need to go to the bathroom," she said as she arrived where her friends were standing. Their face looked relieved seeing her with them. They had run out of ideas how to drag her from those two jocks.

"Ok. But after that we are going home. Ok Brie?" Jenna said with relieving smile.

"No. Tyler and Chris invite me to join them in a new game. They said its fun,"

"What game?" Billy asked eyeing Tyler and Chris who stood not far from them. Their look gave bad shiver for him.

"I don't know. They only said it is fun game and three of us can play it. Look I really want to pee," Brianna said looking around searching for bathroom.

"Brianna?" Austin emerged from behind Charlie. "What are you doing here?"

"Having fun" she replied cheerfully, " and really need to go to the bathroom now. Do you know where is it?"

Austin frowned. His eyebrow knitted together, watching her expression. "Are you drunk?"

"I'm not. I only drank punch,"

"You what?" He was taken aback by her statement.

"Austin, please, do you know where's the bathroom?"

Austin was still in shock but he shook his head to recover himself then replied," yeah yeah over there," he pointed to a direction heading to a hallway.

"Thanks," she turned to the direction and walked in quick pace. There were many people standing around the path heading to her destination. She felt wobbly all of sudden, stumbled on her own feet, then bumped some people and fell to her knees. She shook her head to clear her vision, feeling weird by her sudden wobbly condition.

A hand was held out for her. She lifted her head to see the person.

"Brie?" It was Liam who offered a hand. Her lips twitched into a wide smile instantly.

"Liam!" She beamed, reaching for his hand and Liam hauled her to stood on her feet.

When she took a step forward, she wobbled

again, but caught by Liam.

"What are you doing here?" He asked trying to steady her. She shook her head to clear her vision.

"I need to go bathroom. I want to pee," she said then ready to take off but held by Liam's hand on her.

"Wait a second. With whom are you here?"

"Jenna, Charlie, and Billy. Please Liam. I really need to pee"

Liam frowned, it seemed like he was trying to decipher something in his mind.