Chapter 2 - Vanilla Pudding

The next day after the kissing day, Brianna walked entering the hallway with slumped dampened mood. Liam was realy absolutely angry with her. He didn't talk to her after that incident, reply to her text, or even pick up her call. She came to his house last night after the dare, but her mother said he was not at home. It never happened before, Liam always at home after 7 during school day. Because it was the time when they used to hang out at his or her place if she didn't have part time job. Or if he needed to be somewhere else, he would tell her.

"Nice kiss Carter!" Someone shouted at her as she walked at the hallway heading to her locker.

"Never thought a prude like you dare to kiss in public!"

And the mockery continued and on and on about the kiss during her way to her locker, and she ignored all of them. Her mood had already ruined that morning. She didn't want to make it worse. The talk about the kiss become hot topic that day because Jenna had already upload it to Jenna's TikTok account. Brianna didn't have it. Jenna who showed it to her.

"Wanna kiss with me Brianna?" taunted Clint from behind her when she was opening her locker. She shoved him away from her.

"Get lost Clint!" She snarled glaring at him.

"Aww... but I want to taste it. Do I have to become your bestfriend first so you will kiss me?"

She turned around facing him then slung her fist at him but stopped by Billy.

"No. No. Brianna. Don't do it. You don't wanna get detention again," Billy said while locking her arm. The incident Billy said was during her sophomore year when she hit a boy on his face because he mocked Liam for making a fault during a game. She couldn't accept it. Liam was already devastated and didn't need any shit or mockery like that.

Liam was shocked when he heard the news about the reason Brianna got detention. And started lecturing her about how to ignore people. Because some people were not worth a punch.

Clint sniggered and mocked her while stepping backward. Some students were watching them, sniggering at the same time.

"Don't stop me!" Brianna growled and tried to kick Clint who was still mocking her.

"Brie stop it," here came Jenna who stood to block her view. Brianna was still struggling to get free from Billy's grip.

"Come on. Brie. Where is my kiss?" Clint taunted her but suddenly someone slammed him to the locker with a loud bang.

All students at the hallways went silent and stopped their activity then some of them turned to see what was going on.

"Sorry Dude. Sorry. Please don't kill me," Clint was whimpering when Liam pinned him to the locker with his arm pressing to his neck.

"Clint. Clint. Do you not respect us anymore?" Austin clicking his tongue with calm threatening voice.

"No. I mean. Yes. I mean I still respect you guys," Clint stammered.

"So, you remember one of the rule," Dean said leaning at the locker beside him.

The perks of being popular at their school was they could create their own rule. One of the rules from them was the list of people that could not be teased, taunted by other people, except gained permission from their group. And the residents of the school were desperate want to be in the list. Because it was one of other way to be popular. Brianna was inside the list because of Liam. She didn't know how it was created and spread to the students. But it was real deal.

"I thought. She is not included in it anymore,"

"She still!" Liam growled.

"I'm sorry Liam. Sorry," Clint whimpered.