Chapter 10- Party Time!

After telling the story to Billy of what she saw between Charlie and Jenna, they decided to drop it and continued talking about other topics.

"Brie, I just realise. Where were you before? You never dress up to come at my place,"

"I hung out with Liam" Brianna replied calmly while reading a magazine that belong to Jenna.

"Where?"

"He accompanied me to salon, we have lunch, watch movie, ice cream then he drove me here,"

"A date," Charlie piped in while playing a game on his phone.

"Bestfriend date," she corrected.

"So where is he now?" Billy asked laying on Jenna's bed.

"As usual. At the party," she answered while flipping a page. Then she squinted her eyes looking at a dress detail.

"Where?"

"Brian,"

"Lets go there!" Jenna suggested excitedly.

She was taken a back before responded with, "No!" She dejected the idea.

"Come on, Brie. We are pathetic teenager who stay at home when other people are having fun at party!" Jenna retorted.

"You don't mind before," she snorted.

"She is right. We need to change our status!" Charlie said standing up in determination.

"Stephanie said that Brian always holds a great party!" Jenna beamed. Stephanie was Jenna's friend in broadcasting club and like to socialize to gain some news for their club.

"If you want to go. Just go. I'm not going," Brianna stated closing the magazine then put it on the floor.

"Why don't we take a vote?" Billy suggested sitting up straight. "Who wants to go to party raise your hand!". As had been presumed before, three of them raised their hand.

"You lost Brie,"

"I've said that I'm not going!" She exclaimed.

"Come one. All for one and one for all,"

"We are not three musketeers," she

deadpanned.

"Please Brie," Charlie, Billy, and Jenna gave her puppy eyes pursing their mouth pleading at her.

She grunted then sighed, "ok fine,"

Her friends cheered and high five among them. Brianna only pouted and shook her head.

****

Colorful light shone from the house.

Brian's house is big. She thought.

Calling it was a house was understatement. It was some sort of mansion but a smaller version. It had its own parking space and drive way. And there was a gate for the house. A gate for a house! Cars parked at the drive way, parking space, and around the house.

Jenna had changed her cloth to her party dress which was a simple black dress. Meanwhile Brianna was still wearing the same cloth as before. The guys only wore the clothes that they wore before.

As they entered the house, loud music was blaring from around the place making them jerked a bit because of the sound. People were all over the place; dancing, talking, playing beer pong, and any kind activities that could be done inside this house.

Jenna's body already moved following the rhythm of the music played. Brianna's eyes were sweeping around the place looking for something although she didn't know what she was looking for.