chapter 6

Alex wanted to argue but he didn't dare. So he nodded and quickly hurried his brothers into his room.

Marco wasn't done though. He walked straight in the room without knocking "don't you walk away from me" he snapped.
"Please we don't want any trouble sir" James whispered.

"God you three are pathetic. You won't last long" Marco taunted. He picked up the boys were protective of Skye the most so he decided to grab her arm and pull her out of Alex's grip.

"Get off her" Alex warned.

"No" Marco laughed.

"Get off. Don't fucking touch her, get off...get off....get off" Alex said trying to get his sister back, he was getting frantic but Marco wouldn't let go. He thought it was funny and kept laughing.

Alex and James were freaking out. He thought them to be pathetic and weak. There was meant to be no weaknesses and here they were with their weakness being each other.

When he didn't let go Alex didn't see Marco as his brother, he saw him as someone who could hurt Skye. When Marco left the room still holding Skye, that's when Alex snapped. Marco had no intention of doing anything, he just wanted to see Alex's reaction when he left the room with her.

Alex wasn't being held back this time by them so he was quick to go after her.
"Give her back"

James was close behind.

"Give me my sister back now" he shouted

This seemed to get the attention of Nico who was in his room. He left his room only to see his brothers and sister.

"Marco what the fuck. Let her go now" he was just as pissed

Marco didn't listen and that's all it took for Alex to lunge at him.

Marco let her go so she wouldn't get hurt when they fought. Alex landed a few good hits but Marco had him on the ground in seconds. He began to punch his side.

James grabbed Skye pulling her back and holding her whilst Nico tried to seperate them. He had messaged Leo to come when he saw Marco didn't let go.

Leo was there in seconds. He looked at the scene and his calm demeanor changed. He was furious. He grabbed the back of Marco's shirt and flung him off Alex. Marco went flying almost.

"What the fuck do you think you're playing at" he snapped at Marco.

"Are you fucking deaf? What the fuck happened?" He shouted when Marco didn't anwser.

"They are attention seeking brats" Marco defended.

"Don't you dare call them that. Go to your room now. I will sort you out after" he said darkly.

Marco left and went into his room with Leo stood in front of Alex in a protective manner as he watched Marcos every movement with a glare until he was in his room.

As soon as Marco was out of the way his anger dissapeared and concern grew.

"Where are you hurt" he asked.

"I'm not hurt, I'm fine" Alex said.

"You're not fine. He was hitting you pretty hard" Leo said.

"I am fine" Alex said standing up. He made the mistake of wincing and it sent Leo into panic mode.

"James, Skye why don't you go with Nico and get the first aid kit from downstairs. If that's okay" Leo said.

James and Skye looked at Alex who nodded. He knew exactly why Leo had sent them away.