chapter 34

So I have been debating publishing this but I decided to in the end. No excuse for how he treated the triplets but he had his reasons.

Not publishing at 4am for once however this was written mostly last night at 3am/4am.

Also just a little self promotion. I know alot of you read my other books but if you're one of those people who read unwanted twin and didn't continue after the ending. Check out the sequel.
Also if you aren't from my other books, check out the unwanted twin.

After Leo left, she left her room again and headed back down the corridor. She didn't bother knocking she knew he wouldn't anwser. She had seen he never anwsered whenever anyone knocked.

She didn't know what to expect. Maybe Marco throwing knives at a target or him doing something deadly but she didn't expect him to be throwing up.

She suddenly felt very guilty for being angry at him. He was sick and they were just taking care of him.

Marco had gone to the bathroom as soon as Leo left not being able to hide the pain. He knew he had a few hours before his father came up so he raced to the bathroom not bothering to shut the door behind him.

His head snapped up after throwing up when he heard movement. He saw Skye and one look at her had him throwing up again.

All he could see was the eyes of a vunerable 4 year old. His weakness. He couldn't stop them from taking her.

"Are you okay" she dared ask not knowing what to do. She wanted to leave but she felt guilty leaving him like this.

Marco's walls came up after hearing her. He quickly sorted himself out and composed himself. "Why the fuck are you in my room brat" he snapped walking towards her glaring.

"I just...." She didn't know what to say now. Now she knew he wasn't well she couldn't be angry at him.

"Fucking bitch. Get out of my room and never come back. In fact don't even look at me. I don't want to see you looking at me again" he ordered. He couldn't see her eyes again. He wouldn't.  He wanted his sister back but she was just a reminder of him.

Skye couldn't help tears fall but she quickly wiped them. She hated weakness. She was being too vunerable in front of them all. It had to stop. She hadnt acted like this in years. She wouldn't let it continue.

"Why do you hate me so much" she asked.

Marco looked away. He didn't hate her but he couldn't look at her without remembering Frank.

"Get the fuck out of my room now" he demanded coldly.

"Fine. I'm sorry we are such an inconvenience to you. Maybe we should just go back to Ohio" she snapped.

"Don't say such words" Marco whispered calming down.

Skye was ready to leave but she turned back to him keeping her head low not wanting to piss him off by looking at him. A week ago he wanted them in Ohio. Had something changed?

"Don't say that ever again " he whispered repeating himself.

Skye noticed the small tremble in his hands.

"Last week you wanted us gone. You wanted us to live with a gang. What's changed" she asked not backing down.

She didn't expect tears to gather in Marco's eyes "I was wrong to say that" he said.

Frank.

It was all he could think about.

What if he hurt his Skye too.