chapter 59

"dad....I" Marco started.

Rafael looked at him, but so did his brothers.

"Skye go sit with Alex and James okay"  he whispered.

"But I want to be with you. I know what you're going to say, I don't want you to feel alone"  Skye whispered.

Marco smiled "sit back next to me then please" he wanted to make sure he could leave the room fast enough. Skye sat back on the sofa.

"Dad I was raped by him. I tried to fight him. I swear I tried. But he was too strong. I promise I did everything to stop him"

Rafael didn't know what he was expecting but it certainly wasn't that. He was furious.
He wanted to kill the man.

"Oh my sweet sweet boy. I know you tried. I love you. Its okay. You're safe too. You're safe now"  Rafael said and quickly hugged his son.

Lorenzo and Leo shared a knowing look. They were planning the death of someone who was dead.

Alex and James shared a look. They were never sexually abused but they knew how hard it must have been to admit that.

Nico was quiet. He wanted to hug his brother but since their dad was hugging him and didn't look to be ready to let go any time soon he just sat quietly.

Lorenzo's anger seemed to increase though as he replayed the words over. He stood up and everyone looked over at him.

He didn't say a thing, he stormed out.

"He hates me, I'm weak, I'm pathetic, I'm disgusting" Marco said hugging his dad tighter.

"You are none of those things and he doesn't hate you" Rafael comforted.

"Kids can you leave please" Rafael said still holding his son.

They all started to leave.  Skye was hesitant and for the first time Alex didn't bother knowing how she was feeling. But she leave, Marco saw she wasn't right next to Alex. "Alex" he called .

Alex paused and looked over. "Don't let her hide in her room alone" he said.

He knew it was probably wrong for him to leave that to Alex but Alex and James knew everything, they could support her better.

"What the fuck was that" Leo said when he walked into the room Lorenzo was in.

"What? Do you expect me to sit whilst my brother admits he was abused sexually " Lorenzo snapped picking up the first thing he saw, a glass vase and he threw it against the wall.

"He thinks you hate him now so yes I do expect you to just sit" Leo snapped.

"Some fucker hurt my little brother and I'm meant to just accept it. No. I don't care if Marco said he's dead. I'm going to find everyone the sick bastard associated with and kill them all. Every single one. And then until I see the body of  him, I will hunt him down and kill him for what he did to my brother" Lorenzo yelled.

Maybe a bit too loud because the triplets heard. And at first they wanted to run. Despite not saying it out loud they wanted them all dead.

"Are you sure he's dead Skye" Alex asked as they stood outside the door.

" Marco shot him then we ran. We didn't have time to check"

Alex nodded. The man had raped Skye and he wanted to kill him himself but he was only 14, he wasn't strong enough. But now he was out of prison and he had done the same to Marco. He wanted his brother to kill him . And he hated that he agreed with what Lorenzo was yelling.