chapter 18

T/W Abuse. Mostly physical verbal abuse, mention of sexual abuse but mostly it's implied. (I won't ever write S/A in much detail if any  however it will be implied in a few chapters)

If you don't want to read, please skip

Skye had nowhere to run. She was trapped. They were closing in on her. She saw Alex and James being held. They were screaming and struggling to free themselves.

The men surrounded Skye and started to hit her. They didn't show an ounce of mercy, they continued to beat her. They didn't hesitate to run their hands over her body. Alex and James screams got louder. They couldn't do anything. They tried to close their eyes but the men holding them forced their eyes open. They were forced to watch.

Skye felt numb. She was being restrained andwas too weak to defend herself.

"You're pathetic and weak" Marcos cold voice could be heard.

"When you fail you'll be sent back" she heard him speak again.

The voices of the men hurling all sorts of vile words had her trying to shut them out but she had to listen. They made her listen, or her focus would be on the pain. The beating was brutal. It hurt more than any other.

Then they did the unthinkable. They ripped the item of clothing she had been wearing.

(Abuse over)

"Skye"

"Skye"

"Skye"

Her eyes snapped open, she didn't see Lorenzo, she saw a man standing over her and she screamed backing away pulling her legs up to her chest to make herself small as possible.

Lorenzo had been heading out of his room, it was early morning and he wanted to get things sorted before heading to work later but he had stopped when he heard movement from Skye's room. He decided to check if she was up.

Skye watched Lorenzo's movements carefully. She was still trying to process everything.
"Skye it's okay I'm not going to do anything" Lorenzo quietly said not wanting to scare her.

He put his hands up to show he wasn't going to do anything. (gesture you would make in surrender) only when he did Skye who had her back against the headboard so she couldn't go further back so she opted to move away sideways.

"Skye I'm not going to do anything" he repeated.

She was afraid though and unfortunately she was too terrified to realize how far she had gone back and fell off the side of the bed.

Lorenzo quickly made his way around to her.
"No" she quietly said trying to get away.

"No please don't sir" she whispered, tears falling down her face.

Lorenzo didn't know what to do but in the end he decided to show her he wasn't going to hurt her.

He slowly bent down and picked her up from from the floor, she struggled at first but gave up knowing he was too strong for her.
It concerned Lorenzo how light she was, he had forgotten how light she had been.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and held her shaking body
"It's okay, no one is going to hurt you. You are safe" he whispered stroking her hair. He wasn't stupid, he had seen the signs, he had been observing the triplets for just over two weeks now. This reaction from Skye only made him more sure.