chapter 50

Hi guys just a quick note before I start the chapter. I do have a lot going on in my life but I'm going to try update as much as possible.

If you are from the unwanted twin and emilia, the third book (demon) will be published in a few weeks probably. Make sure to follow and keep an eye out on announcements though as I will most likely add bits of spoilers/information.

And Rafael maybe distant making some of you dislike him but the reason behind it is because Alesandro is amazing and I don't want to ruin it by making Rafael better.

Finally I'm not a 14 year old so I apologize for the room aesthetic in advance. I'm not good at describing rooms and prefer visual so little aesthetic. I've tried to make it all fit but it's been quite hard. (It's a little to grown up so imagine it however you want but I figured they would have a gaming area, window seat and hanging chair to read? And just a general sofa, TV , a chalk wall, computer to study and hoops.)

It was the weekend now and the triplets were feeling somewhat excited, everything had arrived and they were excited to make a room just for the three of them

They had always shared the basement where they spent all their time together so a room just for them was comforting.

They had protested many times about not being able to share with Skye up until being given this room but Leo had jumped in last time. With the excuse 'They were growing up and needed their own space and If they ever had friends over' and so on.   of course Alex argued they had the same friend group.
That's when Lorenzo ended the conversation when he randomly appeared "you three might have relationships at some point" 

"Even more reason to share, no boy is getting nest Skye " Alex had muttered.

But now they had this room. And they were beyond greatful so they never brought the subject up again.

Breakfast passed slowly for them but once they were done, they asked to go decorate their room and once Rafael agreed, the three quickly left . Arguing about choosing colours for the walls.

"We need something to protect our clothes" Skye said as they got everything ready.

Alex and James smirked at each other as they picked up the paint brushes and flicked paint on her.

"Hey that's not fair" she said picking up her own paintbrush, she dipped it in paint and spreader it over her brothers.

The three laughed and once it died they began to paint the room. They all had different sections. The accent wall was a dark Forrest green, the rest was white however there was a small chalkboard wall near where they planned to put Skye's hanging chair.

They didn't know what to put on it, after messing around and writing petty stuff about each other,  Alex suggested a nights sky due to her name and the following was done.