chapter 14

The week passed by quickly. Just like Lorenzo had said, Leo had taken them book shopping. The triplets were still weary of Leo even though he seemed to be one of the friendliest brothers, he was still just as intimating.

Leo had tried to get the triplets to talk about themselves but they didn't.

After that the week passed, they didn't see much of their family.

Marco avoided them but if if he passed them in a corridor he would insult them. He hadn't said anything as bad as what he told Skye though. And Skye hadn't dared tell anyone. He hadnt been very happy when he found out they got in.  He had warned them to stay away from him and never approach him at school. He didn't want to acknowledge their existence.

Nico was busy with schoolwork.

Leo started back a little earlier, he had opted to commute and so every day he would travel half an hour to his law school.

He didn't see the point of moving out if he only had to travel half an hour.

He was in his second year of law school and had already graduated from college.

Lorenzo was about but he had alot of work to do.

Rafael was caught up in France on his business trip. He had made sure to speak on the phone to the triplets to let them know how proud he was that they got in. He had hoped he would get back in time to take them to school but it wasnt possible.

Now it was Monday morning. The first day back.

Lorenzo was in the kitchen drinking coffee with his laptop doing important work.

Leo had a book in his hand occasionally eating breakfast.

Nico and Marco were yet to get up.

The triplets were terrified, they had never been around other kids before. They never interacted with anyone only themselves.

They didn't have much of an appetite but Lorenzo had told them they needed to eat breakfast.

Eventually Lorenzo closed his laptop and looked at his youngest siblings.

"Now would be a good time to go over some rules, yes?" He spoke in a serious tone, similar to the one he used at business meetings, a tone which no one dared challenge.

The triplets gulped. They hated rules, rules meant punishments.

"Yes sir" Alex responded for his siblings and himself.

Lorenzo gave him a slight dissaproving look. He didn't mention it though. They knew not to call him that.

"As you know father did mention briefly about how you are expected to do well, no smoking or drinking, but I think it's only fair to add one or two more" Lorenzo said.

"Yes sir" Alex quickly said. He didn't want to disobey Lorenzo at the moment. He was on edge, waiting for Lorenzo to lash out.

"Now as you know we are big on respect in this family, I want you to respect all your teachers, if you find yourself having a detention, you will do it. If they ask you a question, you anwser, if you don't know the answer that's okay you tell them you don't know."

Lorenzo looked to the triplets who all nodded.

"Good. Now rule 2, don't hide anything from us, if you don't want to tell Marco or Nico that's fine but you must at least tell either dad, Leo or I"

"Could you clarify what you mean sir" Alex said not wanting to mistakingly hide something from him or tell him everything.

"If you are bullied or anything like that. Which brings me onto my next rule, try not to get into fights, dad and I won't be to strict about this but no unnecessary fights"