Prologue

It was another tiring day of work. Being a police officer is no joke. Thank goodness my brother is always there to help me.

My name is Naja Tachibana, sister to Naoto Tachibana and I work as a police officer. Getting to my door I unlock it and close it after I enter.

Walking inside I take a shower and change before making myself some food. Eating it all I start to feel sleepy and decide to crash on the couch.

*Ding Dong!*

Slowly opening my eyes I stretch out my arms and see that its in the middle of the night.

*Ding Dong!*

Seriously, who could be at the door at this time of night?

Walking up to the door I open it, only to be met by............ nothing? Oh wait, no. There was a large box on my porch that said

'To Naja Tachibana'.

I don't remember ordering anything and there were no relatives who would send me things so what was in it?

Carefully lifting it I gently put it down on the floor and take out my gun. Holding it in one hand and getting a knife with the other, I cut open the box and prepare for whats inside it.

*Meow*.

Wait. What? Putting down my gun I fully open it and see...... kittens?

So fluffy!

Although there were a few who were an odd colour. Is that cat piss coloured? Damn unlucky.

"Who left you guys with me hmm?", I cooed. They all lifted their heads at me and stared....... and stared....... and stared some more.

"Anyways, lets get you out of here. Lifting them out I saw a small fluffy blonde one, a larger blonde one with a black dragon on his head made out of black fur.

A black one who kept holding onto a smaller blonde and black one so I had to take them out together. A lilac coloured one who relaxed in my grip. A blue one who froze when I touched him.

Putting him down the lilac one came over and tried to get him to move. Then were two rather...... strange ones. One was peach in colour with a grinning face, and the other was a pale blue with an angry face.

Did I do something to them for them to act like this? Anyway setting them down I continued the same process until all the cats were out. In total there were......13...... At least I've got company now.

"Okay. You all sit here, and I'll go and buy you all some food kay?". They all meowed back which I took as a yes.

Putting on some shoes and a coat I hurried to the nearest pet store and, to my surprise, it was still open. Running inside I went to the cats isle and started to browse the selection.

"I'm sorry miss. Do you need any help?". Thank God for nice workers! "Yes. You see I've got some kittens now but I've never had any before. Could you tell me what food would be suitable for them?". "Why of course!".

And that's how I ended up driving home with a car fill of cat supplies. Bowls, special cleaning products, food, toys, a couple of beds etc.

Dragging it all inside I saw the cats were all doing there thing. That one small flufy blonde started jumping all over the place and ran up to me, then looked at me with wide eyes.

I just ignore him and take out the bowls and food. Putting a bit in every bowl, I set them down as the cats come over and start to eat.

"Now that that's done, lets name you". They looked up curiously as I sat down on the floor and smiled. "So who wants to go first?". They looked unsure but the piss haired one walked up to me.

"Hmmmm. You look like a Michi". The cat meowed happily so I took that as a yes. "Michi it is then".

The next to come up were the black and black and blonde duo. "Shadow and Voodoo". And it went on like that till all of the cats were named.

NAMES:

Mikey - Dorayaki

Draken - Dragon

Baji - Shadow

Chifuyu - Voodoo

Mitsuya-Ameth
(short for Amethyst)

Hakkai - Azure

Takemichi - Michi

Nahoya - Smiley

Souya - Angry

Muto - Jasper

Sanzu - Diamond

Pah - Ace

Peh - Deuce

After naming them all I took out the cat beds and put in some blankets. Come on guys. Its time for bed.

The cats surprisingly, obediently followed my orders and fell asleep in groups. I myself was tired so I fturned off the lights and collapsed on my bed.

Unknowingly a cheeky little kitten followed me and ended up sleeping on me.