Chapter 9

NAJA’S POV

After finishing up at the crime scene, we headed back to the station to make notes on the slaughter. Although, even if we did the notes, we wouldn’t be able to investigate due to the 2nd generation of Bonten having control over every part of Japan. The police force, the fire brigade, any large businesses or factories. Everything belonged to them. And now they’re starting to spread their influence to other countries, successfully, I might add. After the work day was done, I headed home. Wanting to have a nice dinner and cozy up with my cats. What I didn’t expect though, was another box at my door……………….. WHO THE FUCK IS LEAVING THESE THINGS AT MY DOOR!?! Muttering curses under my breath, I stomp towards the door and unlock the door, tugging the box inside, I just cut it open with a knife and saw what I expected. Kittens. More weird ass kittens that have crazy fur and eye colours, and ones that have human intelligence. I counted about eight kittens, one of the: even had glasses this time. They all just stared at me while I took them out, although a kitten white as snow and with iris coloured eyes tried to tear my arm off, and a black and yellow one lazily grinned at me, I took them out successfully. Can kittens grin? Well now they can. “Alright, let’s keep this shirt and quick. Your not the only kittens here, so play, nice. And now, for your new names”……… I named the cats in this order.

Izana- Iris

Kakucho- Scar

Kisaki- Glasses

Hanma- Adrenaline

Shion- Rooster

Ran- Wednesday

Rindou- Sky

Mochi- Rat

After naming them, I went to the kitchen, and that’s when I saw the war scene. The wall was covered in cat food, while the fridge door was open and it was absolutely empty. Feeling my eye twitch, I went into the living room where the cats lay asleep. I instantly knew who was at fault for the destruction of my kitchen, so I decided to make sure they’d understand to never do that again. Grabbing the culprits who were Smiley, Shadow, Dorayaki and Vine, I put them up on the bookshelf I had. Returning back to the new cats, I saw they didn’t move an inch except Adrenaline and Rooster. Adrenaline somehow hung from the ceiling while Rooster was nibbling on a cookie. I don’t know how any if that happened, but I ain’t questioning it. “Looks like all of you are sleeping with me tonight let’s go”, I groan as I grab a howling Iris and Glasses and head to my room. I’ll clean the kitchen in the morning since I’m tired, tomorrow, those kittens are in for a serious chat.

SHION’S POV

I don’t even know what happened. I remember fighting Toman members for our King, when everything went black and I woke up. Now, I was lying next the woman that got us out of a box. I was crying inside since she names me rooster of all people! Let’s rewind time a bit, shall we?

ABOUT AN HOUR AGO

Blinking lazily, the only thing I saw was pitch black darkness. Where the hell am I?! I was just fighting against Toman and now I’m in this, small…….cramped…….space…….. Looking down, I didn’t think it could get worse…….it did. “AHHHHHH! HOLY SHIT! I’M A CAT!?”. “Shut it Shion. Yeah we’re cats, but at least me and Rindou look normal. You on the other hand, look like something that got dragged behind a car and chewed on”, snorted Ran as I met his eyes in the dark. I’m currently panicking since I didn’t know where we were. What if we’re dead, and this is the afterlife?………….. “No. This isn’t the afterlife you dumb fuck. We’re in a box”, muttered Izana drowsily as Kakucho sat beside him. How did I know it was Kakucho? Well, because of the red eye. Suddenly, we almost lost balance as the box was dragged. “HOLY SHIT WE ARE GOING TO DIE!!”, screamed Mochizuki as I finally realised he was here. “Calm down. I’m pretty sure someone is just dragging the box. So quit your screaming”, monotoned a bored voice which belonged to Kisaki. He’s here too? What’s next!? “Ahahaha! Stop ruining the fun Kisaki! It’s so nice hearing people scream”, cackled a gold eyed cat with black and yellow fur. Oh. It’s Hanma. What a delight. We’re doomed. And suddenly a knife dropped down, right in front of Rindou who made no noise whatsoever. The lid opened and we saw a gorgeous woman’s face. When she tried to take us out, Izana tried to claw her eyes out while Hanma was being a creep. The rest went by quickly as she named us, fed us and brought us to sleep with her. Kisaki kept muttering under his breath the whole time and Ran’s eye kept twitching.

TIMESKIP END

Yup.

That’s all there is to it. All that’s left now is to fall asleep and meet the other cats. Imagine if they’re Toman?! HAHAHA! THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS. But also not possible. And as I lay next to the female,I could only wonder on how our life will continue, now that we’re cats.