Chapter 3

NAJA'S POV

After getting all of them ready, I put them in a larger box and head to my car. Starting it up, I carefully drive through the safe parts of the town, since it was dangerous, even at daytime. The whole country was ruled by the three kings. Also known, as the leaders of the new generation of Bonten. For some reason, all of them were looking for a certain person, and keep launching attacks against people and the police force. No matter, I have no connections with them so it shouldn’t be a problem. Finally arriving at a large enough park, I take all of them out, and sit on a bench, as most go exploring. Jasper, Vine and Ameth stayed with me. Each sitting either on my head, shoulder or lap. Watching the cats foll around, I slowly dozed off into a dreamless sleep.

UNKNOWN'S POV

Walking through my favourite park, wearing a mask and black clothes, I explored the familiar trees and plants. This was where we met her. All those years ago............. we met our Hana. Our sweet, addictive, little flower. All these years...... we’ve ben yearning for her touch once more. Searching for her throughout the country, we were starting to lose hope............ *MEOW!*. Freezing at the sound, I cautiously made my way through the foliage as a glade came into view. Cats, playing around and messing, some normal some funny coloured. Looking around to see their owner I froze at who I saw............. it was her........... our Hana. The love of our life. After all these years........... we finally found her. Maybe it was a sign, or maybe just a coincidence. But we’ll cherish it no matter what. Knowing I can’t steal her away right now, I decided to hide away from all of them, and wait till she was awake............we’ll never let her go now. I need to tell my brothers about this turn of events...........

NAJA'S POV

Groaning awake, I felt Ameth's soft fur on my face as he nuzzled me. “Hey boy, lets get going now, shall we?”. Picking him up I rounded up the cats and did a head count, and was sighing as I saw Dorayaki's and Shadow's fur covered in dirt and mud. “Looks like you guys will be needing a warm bath”. Setting them back in the box, I started to drive back home. Shaking off the feeling of being watched, I arrived back home and got the bath ready. Who shall be my first victim?.......

SOUYA’S POV

After getting back we all knew we were in for a bath, no just the mention of water got us all in a bad mood. “I’m the leader, so I don’t have to go first!”. “I’m the second in command, so you go, baji!”. “WHAT?! NO WAY! And why don’t you go first, you smiling, overgrown, Cottin candy hair!”. “Look who’s talking! You can’t even spell the word Cotten right!”. And that’s how it went. I just decided to get it over with since it couldn’t be that bad, right?”. “Awww! Angry! You’re just the cutest. Now let’s get you cleaned up!”, gushed Naja as she took me to the bathroom. “Okay Ms".

When she said she was gonna clean us............ she meant it. From washing my fur, to combing out the tangles................. she even washed my kitty privates. Which caused me to freeze and turn almost the same colour as my brother's hair. I can only imagine how Hakkai will react........... “There you go! All nice and clean! Now I need to go and add some more water". “Hey, Souya! Why are you so red in the face? Did you get overheated or something?”, they questioned. Ignoring them, I just went to bed, thinking over how she touched me....... the others reaction was much worse. Draken and Baji ended up scratching her. Hakkai and Mikey ended up fainting. The rest.......... Well......... lets just say some took it the wrong way.

Can anybody guess who the unknown is?