Chapter 19

NAJA’S POV

There was a moment of silence before Muzan stood up and pulled me up with him. “Me? I’m the one who texted you to meet me here. Didn’t you see the number?”. I froze and took out my phone before noticing the number. Well I’m a freaking dumb bitch if I didn’t see it. “Sorry. I didn’t recognise it. Anyways, why did you call me here?”. “You agreed to our date, didn’t you? So I decided to bring you here”. “To a creepy old tower?”. “Ouch. This place is quiet and isolated so I regularly come here to get away from everyone. Sit down. I brought food with me”. “Are you sure the floor won’t break?”. “Yes I’m sure”. So I sat cross legged on the surprisingly, clean floor as he took out a basket from somewhere. I honestly though someone texted me to kidnap me but it just turned out to be my boss. “I packed a few things but I don’t know if they’ll be to your tastes”.  My eyes honed in on the sandwiches and salad as well as a few slices of cake. There was tea in a flask and I only now realised how hungry I was. “Feel free to dig in. This is a date after all”. I rubbed my hands together before taking a sandwich and tearing into it. It had coleslaw salad and chicken, one of my favourites. I couldn’t resist taking a few others and then went onto the salad. Muzan was also eating, but mostly observing me which was kinda unnerving. But I was too hungry to care so I just kept eating. I poured myself a cup of tea and took a slice of cake. “So, how’s the food?”. “It’s really good!”. “Thanks. I made them myself you know”. I was slightly taken aback as this is the first time I found out about this. Who knew boss could cook? We continued like that, chatting for a bit before he started putting stuff away. “This was nice Naja. Maybe we should get together again sometime?”. “Sure”. He held me by the arm as he carefully led me down the stairs. When we got outside I blinked in confusion at the starry sky as they blinked at me. “Time flys by when you’re having fun”. “Indeed”. “I’ll be seeing you at work tomorrow, Naja”. I watched him walk off somewhere as I headed to my car. Starting it up I was surprised to see that I was smiling. Did I enjoy his company that much? I can’t dwell on this for now, I need to go home and check on the cats. Driving home, I listened quietly to the radio as my car started to lull me to sleep. I shook myself awake as I entered the driveway, knowing that my bed was near. I unlocked the door and found it peacefully quiet. Hanging my coat and taking off my shoes, I checked in the sitting room and found the cats asleep while those who were humans asleep in random places. “Welcome home”. I freaked out at the voice but calmed when I saw Mitsuya standing there with an amused grin. “Where were you? It’s been hours”. “I had to meet up with someone. Was everything quiet?”. “Mhm. Although Mikey and Izana almost started another war we managed to break them up”. “That’s good. I’ll be heading to bed then”. “Ok. But do you have anywhere for me to stay? The living room has run out of sleeping space”. Guilt instantly consumed me as I didn’t even give any of them a room to stay in. For the past few days they’ve just been living in the living room. Looks like I’ll need to clean some out for them tomorrow. “I don’t have any free rooms right now but you can sleep with me for tonight, if that’s okay with you”, I rushed out as I felt my cheeks start to heat up. “Sure. Thanks a lot”. My stupid brain didn’t think this through. How can I let another guy sleep in the same bed as me? Maybe I should take the couch in my room? I grabbed my clothes and changed real quickly before I came back. I saw Mitsuya lying in the bed awkwardly as I climbed in on one side. “Good night I guess”. “Goodnight”. We covered ourselves with the blanket and scooched to each end. I was aware of him being in the same bed, but even then I fell asleep from exhaustion.

MITSUYA’S POV

When I heard Naja’s breaths even out, I rolled over and lay right beside her. Her skin was soft and pale in the moonlight while her lips were parted. They looked so inviting to me… but I knew I couldn’t act on my desires. I then noticed a foreign smell on her, and flinched from the stench. Just who was she meeting up with. She belongs to me. I need to get rid of that scent right now. I leaned in and started to lick her neck. I got used to grooming myself as a cat but I found out that by licking pulse points, you mark them with your scent. So I’m marking Naja to make sure anyone who can scent it to make the stay away. I almost moaned at the taste of her skin as it was slightly salty but sweet. I couldn’t get enough of her taste and wondered what she’d taste like down there, but I withdrew and cuddled next to her, falling asleep to the sound of her snores.

NAJA”S POV

The next day’s morning I was taken by surprise as I woke up to a hand wrapped around my stomach. I then remembered inviting Mitsuya to sleep in my bed since I didn’t give them any spare rooms, and blushed once again at my idiocy. I was so sure we were on opposite sides, how did it come to this. “Naja…”. I blushed under his touch as his hand travelled upwards to cup my breast. This was inappropriate but I couldn’t do anything since waking him up would be more embarrassing. Might just wait it out and save it the trouble. That became increasingly difficult when he started to rub and roll my nipple around as I tried hard not to let out any noise. “…mine…”. His? I hope he doesn’t mean it in that way. It didn’t go any further as he retracted his hand and rolled over onto his other side. I lay there a quivering mess before I grew a pair of balls and headed to the shower. I had to stand under the freezing water for a few minutes before I finally recovered from the incident. “Looks like today will be a day full of surprises”.