Chapter 1

NAJA’S POV

I yawned awake, my nose itching as I felt something soft and fluffy rub against it. Slightly tearing open my eyes, I saw Dorayaki curled up on me. He looked so cute! Trying not to disturb him, I scooped him up and lay him on the bed. Putting on my slippers, I headed towards the shower and did my morning things. After walking out, I quietly made my way to the kitchen and almost ended up in my grave as something soft and fluffy pounced on my shoulder. Looking up, I saw Jasper looking at me very intently,………… too intently. Do cats have a thought process? Cause I could swear this cat was thinking some very interesting things about me. “Want to help me make breakfast?” “MROW!”. “Haha. I’ll take that as a yes". So we proceeded to take out some ingredients and started to make omelettes. Well, I started making it, Jasper just sat beside me on the counter and continued to stare at me. I hope he doesn’t continue this forever. It would be a huge roadblock in the future for our relationship to progress.

JASPER'S (MUTO'S) POV

I kept staring at the beautiful lady who was making the omlette's. She was the most perfect female I ever saw. But......... would she accept me if she ever found out about me? I mean......... everyone in Toman despises me. Except Sanzu.......... would she understand why I betrayed them? Hopefully, if we ever turn back to humans, she won’t judge me for what I did. “Hey, Muto". Finally taking my eyes off of the female, I turn to Sanzu who strolled into the room, tail swished behind him. “Hm?”. “What are you doing with that woman? She could’ve been the one to turn us to cats, y’know?”. Anger suddenly rose within me at his words. What is he saying? How dare he speak those words about me angel......... no one will ever insult her or accuse her of anything......... but........ since its Sanzu I’ll allow it this once. “Don’t speak that way about her ever again. Or else you won’t like the consequences. Anyways, what did you want?”. “I was just worried since you were gone when you woke up. I guess you were too busy with her. I’ll leave you two to your alone time", spoke Sanzu before leaving the kitchen. I swear, that kid needs to chill. Looking back at the woman I proceeded to once again stare at her face. Beautiful......

SANZU'S POV

How dare he! How dare he even look at her?! She’s mine! She’s the first girl who never looked at me in disgust because of my scars. Even though I’m in my cat form, she still loves me because of my scars. I’ll never let anyone take her away from me....... I’m going to make her love me the most. Then, no one will be able to come between us. It also seems that Muto is in love with her.......... he also, never hated me for my scars........ maybe......... we could share her?....... Yes, that would be good. But first, I need to get more information on her. Exploring the different rooms in the house I came to what looked like an office? Study? Meh. Something like that anyways. Looking through the different documents and papers, I came to a passport which held the name Naja Tachibana. So the lady's name is Naja......... My sweet Naja......... soon, you will be mine. *DING DONG!*.

NAJA'S POV

After making the omlette’s I finally sat down and was about to eat when the bell rang. I don’t have anyone coming today? Standing up I march to the door and grab a knife on the way. Creaking it open slightly, I see............... another box?

 another box?