Chapter 10

NAJA’S POV

Waking up to the sight of fur in your eyes was now a daily occurrence as I rose the next morning, a hoard of cats on me. Except Iris and Scar, they were curled up on the other side of the bed. Removing the balls of fluff from me, I once again started the day off as usual. Getting the coffee ready, I made scrambled eggs and had a quick breakfast. As I had no food in the fridge, I had to race to the small convenience store just around the corner and get food. I also cleaned up the mess those cats made in the kitchen, I’m excited for their reaction when they wake up. Fufufufufu. “MRRROOOWWW!”. Oh! Well it looks like they woke up already! “ROOOWWWW!!”. Heading to the living room, I had a smug grin plastered on my face as I observed the culprit cats, trying to get down from the bookshelf. Their yowls woke up the other sleeping cats who just blinked at them owlishly. “Look who woke up. Got anything to say?”, I glared at them as their ears drooped. “That’s what I thought. The mess you made in the kitchen, the food you ate, all of that goes to your treat supply. No treats for a week for you”. “Mrrrrr”. “No Dorayaki. Don’t give me those eyes. I’m not forgiving you this easily. Oh, by the way. You’ve got new friends. So play nice”, I waved as I went back to the kitchen. I swear those cats will be the death of me.

DORAYAKI’S POV (MIKEY’S POV)

My soul left my body as my beloved Naja told me, I could have no more treats. Why is this world so cruel!? “Hey Mikey! Can you get down?”, asked Draken as all the ones down below stared at us. “So Mikey, what are we gonna do now?”, asked Smiley as Baji and Chonbo listened in. “We jump”. “Hell yeah!”. “You’re all dumbasses”, stated Chonbo while wearing a blank face. “Do you have a better idea?”, asked Baji while Chonbo shook his head, “I said you were dumbasses, not that I disagree with your plan”. “On the count of three then. One…….Two………Three!”. We all jumped………. But we forgot about a landing so we face planted on the floor. “Why do we follow you again?”, asked Mitsuya as he looked out the window. “Well well well………. And here I thought it couldn’t be. It’s not nice seeing you again, Mikey”. I immediately felt a sour taste in my mouth as I stood up and faced, Izana. First he tried to kill Emma, now he came here to take away my Naja?……… l’ll kill him. “Ugh…… how dull. I wish we could’ve just settled this at the battle of Tenjiku. Are we gonna settle this as cats now? Claw each other to the death?”, asked a cat that looked like Hanma, he reeked of smoke even as a cat. “Might as well kill the woman in the process. She may have something to do with us being in this form”. “Touch her, and I’ll kill you”, I state as I felt my emotions disappear and turn into a dark, void. “Oh? Really? I doubt you can do that. Why? That woman is nothing to you. By the way, when did you arrive here?”. “Only a few days ago, the other two are more recent”, Mitsuya spoke as tension started to increase between the two groups. The numbers were in our favour, but I didn’t doubt that Tenjiku could take us on, even with such little numbers.

“Ah, I see you met the new ones”.

All of our souls left our bodies as Naja appeared out of nowhere with bowls of cat food ready. “NOOOOO! NOT AGAIN!”, cried Kokonoi as he collapsed on top of Inui. “That food is gonna ruin my beautiful skin!”. “Your not a person anymore Koko. So shut up”, huffed Taiju as Tenjikulooked wary of the food. “What is that?”. “Breakfast”.

We all got eating while some of us cried tears of sorrow and misery at how the food tasted. I missed my treats! “Now boys, I need to get to work, so BE HAVE. Or else I’ll do more than put you on a cupboard, I’ll neuter you”. “Damn, what a woman”, whispered Hanma in awe as a few glared his way. After she left, tension rose again so we split the house into Toman, Valhalla and Black dragons territory, and Tenjiku territory. Naja should come back soon, or else things will get really messy. “I miss Hina”.

NAJA’S POV

Arriving at the station, I had to do more work on the cake we found yesterday. For some reason I was wary of it, since I found black roses on the scene, same as the ones I found at my front door. Maybe it’s just a coincidence after all? I mean anyone can paint roses! “Hey Naja, we’ve got a letter for you”, spoke Muzan, my boss as he handed me a black envelope. Who could’ve sent me letter? Like honest to god, whoever this creep is I’ll do more than kill him. After boss left, I carefully opened the letter and was sick to find a bunch of photos. Of me. Me at the convenience store, at the crime scene yesterday, at the police station, and also one of me changing at home. I was mostly clothed but my shirt was gone and only my bra covered my chest. Just looking at them made me sick. There was also a note that at read.

Dear Rose,

Knowing this letter will reach you hands we just want to tell you,

We are always watching, even if you don’t see us we are always there,

Soon, we will reunite with you after all these years,

Love,

???

Things just got more interesting I guess.

LOCATION: ????? Building

????? POV

“Did you deliver it?”. “Y-yes boss”. “Good. Leave”. Drinking the wine I help in my crystal glass, I looked out the window, at the large city that spread out for miles. “Soon my love………. Soon you will rule this world, with us by your side. You’ll never leave us………. And if you do……… we’ll just have to make sure you can’t use those pretty little legs of yours. Fufufufu”.

Sorry for the long wait. I had exams and they're finally over. I'll try to update more but time will tell. And almost 6k views!? I don't deserve this you guys 😭. To be honest I don't even think I wrote this well.