48

Harley.

The next day we spent almost all day surfing.

We barely stopped for meals- only actually doing it because Luke was threatening Jack over it.

I was so close.

Soon it was all of the guys and myself.

"That one is for you Harley!" Jack yelled as we watched one come up in the distance.

And without even thinking, I fucking did it.

I stood up and surfed it without anything but excitement in my body.

As soon as I swam up after it, I could hear the guys cheering, making me immediately smile.

I fucking did it.

I was showered with hugs as if this was the biggest accomplishment known to my life.

Luke took several pictures of me, congratulating me more times than I can count.

Soon we were back at Jack's, packing our bags and messing around in the mean time.

"So how early do I have to wake up to bring you guys to the airport?" Jack asked.

"Four am" Luke spoke for him, making him immediately groan.

Soon all of the guys' families showed up, giving goodbye hugs and talks.

I hugged each person that came in for a hug, telling everyone how nice it was to meet them and such.

We took a timer picture of everyone together, and everyone just seemed so- happy.

And soon, Luke's mom came up to me, making me immediately nervous.

"I wanted to apologize for how I've treated you the past few days." She spoke calmly, making me clear my throat.

"It's no big deal-" "but it is. I was too caught up in my own worries and didn't even realize that I was hurting you. I am sorry. I think you are a wonderful addition to our family and I truly do hope that you can forgive me." She spoke, holding my hands in her own.

"Consider it forgiven." I spoke, hugging her, which she immediately hugged me back through.

The emotional goodbyes were given and soon, the house was empty besides the guys and Jack, all of us exhaling.

"The goodbyes always suck" Ashton mumbled as he sat on the couch with me, throwing an arm around me.

Ashton.

She fell asleep in my arms, the heat from her sunburn radiating off of her body like an electric heater.

I carefully put aloe Vera on her face and arms that I could reach without waking her.

I kissed her head once I stopped, knowing I was about to join her in sleeping.

We were awoken much too early to head to the airport.

Harley slept the entire car ride there, only waking up to tell Ben goodbye before immediately laying in Luke's lap, going right back to sleep.

We woke her up once we were at the airport, making her get out and grab her stuff.

"Well, kiddo- next time I see you, you'll be showing me all of your fun activities in America" Jack spoke to her, making her tired body smile

"Thank you for all that you did with us." I heard her say before immediately moving to hug him.

"Anytime kid, FaceTime me when you get home, we will plan when I need to come visit you."

We all told him goodbye and thank you, and went our separate ways

We checked our bags, went through security and found our gate, waiting on our plane.

Soon we were on the plane, situated in our assigned seats, Harley already appearing to be getting comfortable beside Luke.

All was good,

Back to the normal life