four

Sam

I didn't want to be here at all but yet I let Colby drag me here, people were all around me and all I wanted to do was to go home and lay in my bed while watching Tv of course.

"Can we leave yet?" I yelled

"No man I was told something funny was supposed to happen."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked

Colby shrugged his shoulders "I don't know something about some girl they want to mess with."

I stared at him confused before shaking my head taking another sip of my drink moving through the crowd to get another one.

"I said I want to leave!"

The voice sounded familiar to me but with the loud music and the few drinks that I did have I couldn't really tell.

"Babe come on."

"Just let go."

The voices kept getting closer and before I knew it something ran into me turning around I saw the girl from across the hall looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry about her she's drunk and confused, you know how women are when they are drunk."

I stared at her knowing that she wasn't drunk and that she wasn't dating him what so ever as I saw her mouthed help to me.

People were now staring but the music didn't lower at all so people couldn't hear what we were talking about unless they were standing close to us.

"It looks like she's about to cry." I said staring at the girl

"She's a emotional drunk." The guy said

I watched as the girl tried ripping her arm away from the guy but he once again tightened his grip making her whine.

"Let go." She mumbled again

"Babe let's just go home alright."

The girl started shaking her head as the guy started to walk away, she fell to the ground landing on her butt as the guy looked down at her becoming frustrated.

"Get your ass up."

She didn't answer him as she sat there she watched as the guy nodded his head, I turned to see where he was nodding at and saw a few guys come in with buckets full of something and when they dumped it on her. The smell hit me like a fucking brick.

Alcohol, they poured fucking alcohol on her.

The sound of laughter filled the huge room as I watched her run up the stairs slipping here and there but made it up all the way disappearing.

And soon I found myself slowly wanting to follow her.