thirty nine

Lila

Today I was hanging out with Tara and Katrina, it's been so long since I last saw them. Tara had been going on different trips while Katrina was moving into a house with some of her other friends.

She offered for me to move in with them, but I told her I wanted to stay close to Sam.

"He treats you right though?" Tara asked sipping on her coffee

I smiled while nodding my head "He's been super sweet."

"I'm glad you guys finally admitted to each other." Katrina said "I'm a bit jealous."

"Yeah and you've been sleeping much better from what Sam has been telling me."

"Not all the time but Sam doesn't need that on his mind."

Tara and Katrina frowned at me but soon brushed it off once Sam and Colby came into the cafe.

Sam contacted Colby again saying that he missed his best friend and personal trainer. It made me happy knowing that they started talking again. Plus me and Colby grew to become close friends.

"How was training?" I asked Sam as he wrapped an arm around me

"Good." He said stealing my drink

"I believe he's ready for the next tournament." Colby said

Everyone had their own conversation once in a while everyone would talk as a group before breaking off again.

"So movie night?" Sam whispered in my ear

"Your place or mine?"

"My place, I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?" I asked

"I can't tell you but you also can't get mad at me or leave me."

I shook my head letting out a small laugh "Why would I do either of those things?"

He bit his lip "You'll see."

I furrowed my eyebrows before I started to talk to Tara about how she started to talk to Jake again after what happened between them.

"He's got a new roommate." She said showing me a picture

"Wow what a perfect match for him." I said teasenling

"Honestly, they are like two peas in a pod." She laughed

I turned to Sam who was already looking at me.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing."

I hummed before kissing his cheek.