twenty

Sam

During the night I found out a lot of things about Lila like how she lets her parents walk all over her and clearly it's shows that her parents were both abusive and alcoholics.

"Are you done?" Lila asked me

I nodded my head standing up to take my plate but instead she quickly grabbed it going to the sink.

Great.

"How did you meet Lila?" Her dad asked

"Uh coffee shop." I said not being able to come up with a good excuse

They nodded their heads "Lila!"

She quickly came running back towards the table looking at her parents with clear fear in her eyes.

"We need to get our bags downstairs we'll be back."

"B-bags?" She questioned following them towards the door

"You think we came for just a free dinner? We are staying for a few days, be fucking happy."

"B-but I only have one bedroom." She said following them to the door as I watched

"Then I guess we'll be occupying it."

She slowly turned around looking at me while I stood ready to leave but yet I didn't want to leave her with them. And yet I didn't want to stand here and do nothing while she could get hurt.

"You can stay with me, only if you want." I offered walking back to the kitchen toward the sinks

"Are you sure?" She asked

I nodded not turning around to look at her while I kept washing the dishes just to help a little, but I heard footsteps before arms wrapped around my waist making me gasp.

"Thank you." She whispered in my back

"Any day Lilac." I said slightly smiling

€€€

She waited till her parents fell asleep while I waited out in the hallway for her, she soon came out with a bag slightly smiling at me.

I set her bag in my room before walking back towards the living room seeing her already looking threw different channels.

"I have to leave soon to go train." I told her grabbing my gym bag

"Can I come?" She asked looking at me

I didn't know what the hell was going through my mind when I sighed and shook my head before telling her to change.

Colby wasn't going to be happy with me.