thirty two

Lila

I've made the decision to do what Colby told me and stayed away from Sam, and it's been over three weeks. I've been staying with Tara during those weeks helping her around the house when I didn't have to work, but I've also been working a lot just make sure I don't run into Sam.

It was starting to get late and I was helping Tara with dinner before someone started banging on the door, Tara peeked from the window before closing the curtains and tried to wave me off.

"It's Sam." She whispered

My eyes went wide and I quickly walked to the spare room shutting the door.

I couldn't believe he was here.

I listened in on the conversation which was just Tara trying to convince Sam that I wasn't here and that she hasn't seen me in a while.

"Bullshit." I heard him say "She's somewhere around here."

I didn't here anything after that.

The house was dead silent and it made me wonder if Sam did something to Tara, but I know that he wouldn't do something like that.

"Lila? Open the door please."

I didn't answer him. I couldn't, I told Colby that I wouldn't talk to Sam.

"I know what Colby told you and it pissed me off, so I found a new trainer even if the guy isn't Colby. I want to be with you Lila everyday of the fucking week, you have me wrapped around your damn finger. So open the damn door Lila. Please."

I gasped slightly, he fired Colby just so he would be able to see and be with me. No guy has ever done that for me. I stood back up unlocking to the door coming face to face with Sam.

"Sam." I breathed out

He smiled "Lilac."