eighteen

Sam

No one has seen Lila and last night was my boxing match giving me a easy win but not without some bloody and bruised knuckles along with a bloody nose. I stopped at Lilas door hoping she would walk out and talk to some one.

Talk to me.

I stood there a bit longer before knocking on her door and her once she opened her door.

"What?" She asked

"I just wanted to see if you're okay, Tara and Katrina have been worried." I said staring at her

"I'm fine and I've been busy."

"For the last four days? What have you been doing?"

She bit her lip before getting a good look at me "You're bleeding."

"I know, I had a match." I said

"Come in." She said

"I didn't ask to-"

"Just come in please."

I walked into her apartment and looked around seeing her table set and food being cooked in her kitchen.

"Is someone coming over?" I asked

"My parents." She said leading me to the bathroom

"That's nice."

"Not really." She mumbled

I stood in the bathroom while she was grabbing different items in the bathroom pushing me out of the way if she needed something.

"Give me your hands." She said holding one of hers out

I hesitated giving her my hand but I gave it to her anyway, it felt right putting my hand in hers even if she was just cleaning the blood off.

"Did you win?"

"What?" I asked not focusing

"Did you win?" She asked again

I nodded my head "Uh yeah I did."

She smiled at me before wrapping my hands in white bandages after that she grabbed a wash cloth getting it wet before wiping the blood off my face.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure."

"Can you stay here with me?"

"Aren't your parents coming for dinner?"

"Yeah but I don't like to be with them by myself."

What the hell was that supposed to mean?