twenty four

Lila

Tara and Katrina were already at Colby's apartment when I got there, the three of them had food, drinks and a movie playing while they talked to each other.

"Come here Lila the movie just started." Tara said patting the spot next to her while I grabbed a soda

"Me and Colby are going to talk real quick." Sam said nodding his head towards the hallway

I watched as they disappeared before turning my attention back to the girls and the movie.

"So I see you and Sam are pretty close." Tara said raising her eyebrows

I shook my head "No, he's just trying to help."

"He knows about your parents?"

I nodded my head "I made him stay when they came over for dinner and took over my apartment."

"At least he's helping." Katrina said

I nodded my head "Yeah but I would like my apartment back soon."

They were silent and soon the two boys came walking back to the living room, Sam sat next to me while Colby sat on the floor grabbing the bowl of popcorn away from Tara.

I looked at Sam smiling slightly before moving closer to him, I was tired to say the very least not being in my apartment for the past couple of days have been bothering me. Especially if I couldn't walk back inside to grab anything which also meant I would wear Sam's clothes, luckily tonight I'm not.

It was quiet as we kept watching the movie but I was tired and felt sick almost, I knew I would want to get up early tomorrow with Sam to watch him practice. But I wouldn't be able to function without some sort of sleep.

I rested my head on Sam's shoulder and tugging the blanket that I was sharing with Tara closer to me.

I kept my eyes closed and ignored the way Sam kept shifting to get me off his shoulder. But I never moved away from him and soon I finally felt him relax letting me fall asleep.