thirty

Lila

I ran down the hallways of the quiet hospital looking for Sam. I needed to be next to him just so I knew that he was alright. Of course when I saw Colby standing outside of the hallway I felt concerned.

Why wasn't he in there with Sam?

"Where's Sam." I gasped

"In there sleeping."

I pushed him out of the way opening the door and peeking my head inside the dark room, and there he was. In the bed sleeping like Colby said.

I fully walked into the room with Colby hot on my heels.

"You shouldn't be here Lila."

"Why not?" I asked turning to face him

"Sam was distracted at that match and he has never been distracted until you came along."

I didn't understand what he was saying.

He sighed "I know you and Sam have some feelings for each other."

I didn't want to admitt to that since he was true.

"And he doesn't need that, he doesn't need you on his mind."

I thought Colby would be happy about Sam seeing someone especially me since Colby knew Tara really well.

"I know Sam is going to be pissed at me for saying all of this to you, but I just want to help him. And to make this easier Lila...I need you to leave."

"But he lives right across-"

"I know." He cutted me off "And that's why I don't want you answering your door or talking to him. And you'll give me the spare key he gave you."

I slightly gasped.

"I knew he gave that to you a few night ago. I told him not to but he did."

I didn't say anything and the thing was that I can't say anything. I just can't find the words to describe what I'm feeling.

How Colby is making me feel.

I nodded my head digging in my purse and setting the key on the table next to Sam's bed.

"I'll be leaving then." I said as I walked out of the room and back to the parking lot

Once I got into my car I called Tara and told her everything, she was pissed at Colby to say the very least. But I wanted Colbys words out of mind.

But most of all I wanted Sam out of my mind so this feeling would stop hurting so much.