8 - oh brother

(Also I know there's a jump between episodes every chapter but I don't want to write about every episode and I will also kind of summarise the events from the missed episodes in the chapters )

2.13 - GRANDMA GOT RUN OVER BY A REINDEER

THE HOUSE WAS BRIGHTER THAN NORMAL as Matilda and Meredith walked up to the front porch with their new dog, Doc. They opened the door to see the house decorated with lights, tinsel and a giant Christmas tree along with Izzie humming Christmas music with a giant smile on her face.

"What the..."

"It looks like Santa threw up in here," George mumbled as he approached the two girls.

"Let's just go with it... 're being supportive." Mer put a fake smile on her face as Izzie looked over at the three.

"Do we have to?" Matilda asked and Meredith was about to respond but was interrupted by Izzie coming towards them.

"Oh, Hey! What do you guys think? Did I go overboard?"

"No!" "Yes."

"Tilly." George scolded her.

"Oh, I just love Christmas." She beamed.

"We know." They all said under their breaths before Matilda began to walk up the stairs.

"Hey Tilly, Is your brother coming to the house."

"If it looks like this then I hope not." She sarcastically called out as she walked into her room and instantly went to sleep.

"Yang, Grey, Karev. You three will be in the pit with some fun holiday traumas." Bailey said to her interns as the pregnant resident wabbled around the hospital floors. Matilda was about to ask her resident what she would be doing but was interrupted by Dr Burke approaching the group.

"Dr Bailey, UNOS Just called. I have a donor heart for one of my patients." to which all of her interns shot up their hands and began asking Bailey to be on that case.

"Lukov go."

"Thanks, Bailey!" She called out as she walked off with Burke.

"So Lukov, Dr Webber told me you have a brother specialising in cardio?" Matilda rolled her eyes at everyone's sudden interest in her brother.

"Yes, You might be able to meet him if I give him a tour of the hospital."

"Oh, that's great!" He beamed not noticing the intern's disinterest in the topic.

"I said if." She said but he didn't seem to hear her as he brought up another topic of conversation.

"Did you know Cristina doesn't do Christmas?"

"Yeah, She's practically Jewish."

Matilda wasn't as close to Cristina as Meredith was, but she still considered the raven-haired intern her friend.

Burke huffed at her response and continued ranting about how he doesn't know Cristina as well as he thought he did.

"Good morning Justin, this is Dr Lukov and we have some good news..."