Another Try *Chapter 44*

• Didedikasikan kepada Wheatland FFA and Marysville FFA

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 44

Heaven's POV

Drew and I explained what happened and how we stand now. Liz and Jamie want us to be together and the guys are happy that there's no more fighting.

Now I'm lying in the grass in the backyard just staring at the blue sky.

I jump when someone lies down beside me and takes my hand. I look at Drew who's smiling up at the sky.

"You scared me" I told him, playfully glaring.

"I know."

"Jerk" I said quietly.

He laughs and says, "I know."

I shake my head and close my eyes. I concentrate on the sun warming my skin, the breeze gently moving my hair, the soft grass underneath me, the feel of Drew's hand in mine, and the smell of him.

"You're so beautiful" I heard Drew whisper. He sounds like he's right by my face.

I open my eyes and see he's on his side with his face by mine. "Thank you" I said after a while.

He smiles and kisses my cheek. I smile too but the it fades.

"What's wrong?" he asked me.

"We're not dating and I have to keep reminding myself about that" I admitted.

"Oh" he said.

I nod but we don't say anything else. I fall asleep after a while more of sitting in the sun with Drew.

I wake up in Drew's bed with him next to me. I smile when I realize he has his arms around my waist. I turn over and get comfortable before falling asleep again.

Drew's POV

I yawn and sit up in my bed. I look down at Heaven who's asleep still and smile.

I want to date her again but something always go wrong when we are dating. But I do want to be able to say she's mine.

I sigh and get out of bed. I leave the room and go to the kitchen to get blood for me and food for Heaven.

After getting Heaven french toast and a glass of blood, I walk into my room. Heaven is still asleep and she looks so peaceful. I don't want to wake her up so I will just let her sleep some more.

I go to the bed and lie down next to her again. I just want to be near her. She always puts me in a better mood when I'm near her.

I sigh and lt me cheek rest on top of her head. I breathe in her sweet smell and smile. I should just give us another chance.

"I still love you" I heard her whisper.

I lift my head up a little and then put it back down. "I love you too" I told her.