Girls Rule *Chapter 22*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 22

Girls Rule

"I want you to be my..." I pause. Am I making the right decision? Well... only one way to find out. "Girlfriend" I finished.

Heaven's POV

"Girlfriend" Drew said.

I step back and my eyes widen. Did he just say girlfriend?

I jump into his arms and he laughs.

"I thought I said something wrong for a minute" he told me.

I laugh and say, "I was kind of shocked."

"I told you. I like you" he said.

I smile. "I'm so happy you do" I said befor kissing him quickly.

"Finally!" we heard Max say.

I shake my head as I hear smacking noises from the other side of the door.

"You guys can come in" Drew said, laughing.

Max, Spencer, Jamie, Liz, Travis, and Conner all walk in the room with small smiles. They all look like little kids who just got caught doing something bad.

I laugh at them. "Max kind of gave you guys away" I told them.

All of them turn and glare at Max. "What?" he asked. "I was excited that they finally got together" he defended himself.

"It's okay, Max. You're still my best bud" Drew said.

"Gee thanks, Drew" Spencer said.

I laugh as the guys start a mock fight. Jamie and Lizzy come over to me and smile.

"What?" I asked.

"We're just happy for you. Finally that idiot got something right" Liz said.

I smirk and give both of them hugs. "Thanks. I know both of you did something, I don't care what, but thanks."

They both laugh and hug me back.

We notice the silence and look at the guys. They're all looking at us with smiles.

"What are you clowns looking at?" Jamie asked.

They all laugh and I feel like I'm missing something. I look at Liz and Jamie and they look confused too.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

They stop laughing and look at us. Then they start laughing again!

I look at Liz and Jamie again. "I say we kick their asses and make them tell us" Lizzy said.

I laugh and nod my head.

Jamie tackles Conner and pulls Spencer down with them. She lays across both of them with a smirk.

Lizzy jumps on Travis's back and pushes him down. Then she grabs Max's foot and pulls so he lands on his face.

I laugh and run over to Drew. "So do you want to tell us why you guys were laughing?" I asked.

"Umm no" he said with a smirk.

I narrow my eyes and purse my lips. "Fine!" I turn my back on him and try to look pissed off.

"Heaven. Come on. We were just joking. Loosen up, Hun" Drew said.