Finally *Chapter 30*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 30

Finally

Drew's POV

I wake up to the doorbell ringing. I groan and get out bed before running down the stairs and opening the door.

I glare when I see it's Max and Spencer. "What do you guys want?" I asked them.

"Well Spencer thought it would be fun to come over here and yell at you about how stupid you're being" Max told me.

"Stupid about what?" I asked.

"Heaven" Spencer said.

I roll my eyes and go to close the door.

Max puts his hand on the door and pushes it open. Spencer and him walk in and go to the living room. I sigh and follow them.

"What about her?" I asked as I sit down in a chair. Max is sprawled out on the couch and Spencer is leaning against the wall.

"It's been more than a week since you've talked to her" Spencer said.

"I know" I told him.

"Why are you being so difficult? Heaven has beenready to talkto you for a while now. When are you going to be ready?" Max asked.

"I don't know. Maybe never" I said.

"That's not going to work" he said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Liz is bringing Heaven over right now" Spencer explained.

"What!?"

Max shrugs and says, "You two need to get back together. You're killing each other."

"Did you ever stop to think about the idea that I might not want to get back together with her?" I asked both of them.

"It's obvious you want to"Max said.

I groan and put my head in my hands. Why are friends so annoying, but right?

There's a knock on the door and Spencer goes to get it.

"Max? Did I ever tell you that I hate your plans?" I asked him.

"Yeah, probably" he said with a smile.

Spencer walks back into the room with Heaven in his arms.

My eyes widen and Igawk at Liz as she walks in. "Did you kill her on the way here or something?" I asked her.

"No! I just didn't wake her up this morning" she said with a little smile.

I throw my hands in the air. "So you guys decided to jump this meeting on both of us?" I asked them.

They all nod.

"Oh. My. God" I said.

"Well take her up to your room and get back together" Spencer said, giving Heaven to me.

I take her and glare at all three of them. Then I go up to my room and put her on my bed.

I decide to get ready while waiting for her to wake up. So I go into my closet and grab some clothes. Then I go into the bathroom to take a shower.

Heaven's POV

I sigh comfortably and stretch with my eyes still closed. I havn't been this happy to wake up since I was at Drew's house. I smile as I can picture his room and his comfortable bed.