Snapping *Chapter 19*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!
By: LoveLover

Chapter 19
Snapping

Drew's POV
Heaven is dusting my room while I'm on the Internet doing research on her dead brother. I want to know what happened.
I look up Brad Lakota and wait for it to load. It does and I click on the result that has to do with drunk driving. A newspaper add comes up and I see a picture of a ruined pick up truck. It's flipped over and wrapped around a tree on the passenger side.
I read the article below the picture.
'A horrible car accident happened on July 4th, 2009. Late at night two 19 year old boys were driving home from a 4th of July party. Both of them were drunk. The boys were going around a blind turn and were on the wrong side of the road. A truck coming the other way, hit them while going around the turn. The truck the two boys were in, flipped over and then hit a tree on the passenger side. The passenger, Brad Lakota, was killed as soon as they hit the tree. Jeremy Tyler, the driver, was alive when the police arrived. On the way to the hospital, he died. It was a tragic accident and the mourning families are suffering greatly. Jeremy Tyler was an only child and his mother died giving birth to him. Jeremy's father is all that he had. Brad Lakota and Jeremy were very close though. They were brother's. Brad's younger sister, Heaven Lakota, was like a sister to Jeremy too. Brad's parents and sister and Jeremy's dad are going to miss those two wonderful boys who had a great life in front of them.'
Below the article is a picture of the boys and Heaven. Under the picture it says, 'Brad, Heaven, and Jeremy on vacation at Lake Tahoe.'
"We took that vacation by ourselves," I heard Heaven say. I turn around quickly and see her standing there, crying quietly. "It was the first and last vacation with just the three of us. I was 14 and they were both 18. It was their graduation trip and they decided to take me."
She walks over to me and I pull her into my lap. She stares at the picture and cries while I rub her back.
I turn the computer off after a while. Heaven is still crying in my arms so I carry her to the couch in my room.
"You okay?" I asked her.
She nods her head.
My phone rings and I go to my dresser where I left it. "Hello?" I answered.
"Hi Drew! It's your mother."
I sigh. "Hi Mom."
"I was wanting to come over for dinner tonight. Your father is out of town and I don't want to be alone tonight" she said.
"What ever" I said to her.
"Great! Well I'm going to invite Katie and Ali. I think the girl's should start over. Maybe they can become friends" my mom said.
"Are you kidding me!? Do you not remember the party?" I yelled.
Heaven looks up at me with a worried expression. I roll my eyes at the phone and she smiles sympathetically.
"Of course I remember. That's why I want to get them together again" she said.
"Ugh! I have to go." I hang up and groan loudly.
Heaven comes over to me. "What's wrong?" she asked.
"My mom. She's bringing Katie and Ali over for dinner tonight."
Her eyes widen. "Why?"
"She thinks you guys should start over and be friends" I told her.
She sighs. "Great."
"I'm sorry."
"It's not your fault" she said.
"I guess I should tell everyone that they are coming."
She nods her head.
"You coming?" I asked.
She shrugs.
"Hun, what's wrong?"
"Your mom hates me and I hate those sluts" she said.
"I'm sorry, but just get through tonight and then you won't have to deal with Katie and Ali" I said.
She shakes her head. "I'm your maid. I will get my dinner and go to my room and eat it there. Then I will sleep in that crappy bed and wake up before seven so I can be at your door at seven" she told me.
"Why?" I asked, confused.
"Because I'm a maid!" she yelled. She looks up at me with a lot of anger in her eyes. "I'm not a beautiful vampire chick! I'm a human servant who has nothing! That's why!"
I stare at her in surprise. I don't know what to say to her.
"If you need anything, Master, I will be in my room" she said.
I watch her walk out of my room and stand frozen in my room, not knowing what to do.

Heaven's POV
I storm out of Drew's room after yelling at him. I'm sick of acting like I'm more than a maid. I just need to be a servant. Nothing more.
I slam my door and jump on my bed. I put my face in the pillow and scream. This sucks!

Well I hope you liked this. Sorry that I'm not putting up new chapters as quickly. I've been dealing with a lot lately and yeah. So please vote and comment! Thanks!!!