Tears of... Joy ... *Chapter 27*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 27

Tears of.... Joy....

Heaven's POV

While driving to the truck stop, I borrow Lizzy's phone. I find the person's number and hit send. It rings three times and then he picks up. "Hey Liz. You pissed ay me?"

"Hell fucking yeah, I'm pissed" I yelled at Drew.

"Oh, it's you" he said.

"Why the fuck did you do that!?" I yelled.

"Because you need to go back home" he told me.

"Well I'm not going back" I said stubbornly.

"Yes, you are."

"Nope. I'm going to meet my friends right now, so they can see me and then I'm going back to Lizzy's house" I informed him.

"Why? Nobody here wants you anymore" he told me.

"Lizzy and Jamie do."

"They're just being nice. Do you really think they want to babysit a human?" he asked cruelly.

"You're an ass, Drew" I said before hanging up on him.

"What did he say?" Liz asked me.

"That no one wants me here anymore" I said quietly.

"You're right. Jamie and I do want you here still. You're like my best friend and Jamie's sister" she told me.

I nod my head.

We don't talk for the rest of the ride to the truck stop. I didn't realize it would take about a half an hour to get there from Lizzy's house.

We finally get there and I see four cars close to the bathrooms. Right where I first saw Drew and Kile.

"Do you want me to wait here?" Liz asked.

"No, you can come. You can meet my friends" i said.

"Okay."

We get out of the car and walk up to the group of people around one of the tables. I almost burst into tears at the normal sight of my friends. I didn't realize how much I really missed them.

Liz and I stop walking when everyone turns to look at us. They stare at us for a minute and then they run at me and almost tackle me to the ground.