A Long Night *Chapter 14*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 14

A Long Night

Drew's POV

I laugh at Heaven's face as we walk into my parent's ballroom. She smiles at me and takes my hand in hers. I love it when she touches me. It gives me the best feeling. I'm falling hard for this girl, when I know I shouldn't be.

"I think the servants did well in decorating, don't you?" my mom asked everyone.

I roll my eyes. I really don't like my parents. They are just like rich humans! I especially don't like my dad because he expects me to be just like them. Mean and greedy.

"It looks amazing!" Jasmine said. "You have some really good servants."

Kile and Jasmine should be their kids. My parents would be proud of them. Kile is going to be greedy and an ass and Jasmine is probably going to be his wife. So there you go.

Mom smiles at Jasmine. "Yes we do. But you have to keep them in line" she advised.

Jasmine nods her head and they continue to talk about punishments.

I look down at Heaven and see that she looks uncomfortable. "What's wrong?" I whispered in her ear.

She looks over at Jasmine and my mom. "I still remember how much that hurt" she whispered.

I sigh and turn her around so she's facing me. "You will never have to go through that kind of pain again if I can help it" I told her.

She nods and looks down at her feet.

I pull her face up and say, "Stop trying to hide that pretty face."

She smiles a little and I get that good feeling again.

Heaven's POV

The ballroom doors open and the butler brings in some people. I get nervous. So far, meeting new vampires hasn't been the funnest.

Mrs. Jacobs smiles and walks over to the people. She gives the women hugs and smiles at the men.

I look up at Drew and he nods encouragingly. I take a deep breath. Maybe they won't even notice me.

"So this is your son's human?" one of the ladies asked Mrs. Jacobs.

"Yes, this is her" she told everyone.

There goes the little hope I had.

The lady who asked the question comes up to me and says, "Hi, I'm Jenet. Drew's aunt" she said with a smile. She's pretty. She has almost black, thick hair and pretty blue eyes.

"Hi, I'm Heaven" I said.

"You're so pretty for a human. No offense toward humans" she said.

I smile. "Non taken."

She turns and gestures toward one of the men. He walks up and she says, "This is my husband, Riley." He has dirty blonde hair with green eyes and he's only a little taller than his wife.

"Hi" I said.

"Oh, and our daughter, Lizzy!" Jenet said as a girl around my age comes over to us. She looks a lot like her mom. She has the same hair except she has red streaks in it. Her eyes are clear blue though.

"Hey" Lizzy said.

"Hi" I said with a smile.

"You're Drew's personal maid, right?" she asked.