Shopping *Chapter 11*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 11

Shopping

Drew's POV

I leave Heaven in my room and go over to Kile's room. I knock on the door and wait. He opens the door and smiles. "Hey dude. What's up?"

"My parents are throwing a party tomorrow. They want you to come" I told him.

"They always want me to come. I'm like their second son" he said.

"Yeah. You need to find a date" I reminded him.

"Oh, yeah. Who should I take?" he asked me.

"I don't know. Who ever you want to take" I said. I'm not interested in who he takes. He usually takes some slutty vampire chick.

"I can take Jasmine" he said.

I roll my eyes. Jasmine is really slutty. Of course Kile wants to take her to show her off to everyone. "Cool." I turn around to go get Heaven's clothes.

"Wait. Who are you taking?" he asked.

I sigh and say, "Heaven." I start walking down the hall.

"You're taking that little bitch?" He laughs and says, "Yeah, that's going to impress everyone! The great Drew Jacobs brings a maid as his date to an important party full of important people! I bet your parents are going to be embarrassed! They're going to wish I was their son after tomorrow night!"

I growl and yell, "No, my parents won't want their son bringing some slut to an important party full of important people! I think they would rather their son bring a pretty girl who has some dignanty than a girl who shows off her body to make people think she's hot!"

I hear his door slam and I keep walking. Jamie is standing in her doorway watching me. "Don't say a word" I told her.

She nods her head and goes back in her room. She knows not to mess with me when I've had a fight with Kile. We used to never fight. Now that Heaven's here, we always fight.

Heaven's POV

I get out of the huge shower and wrap a towel around me. I sigh with content. I havn't had a shower since I got to this place. Feeling clean is so nice. The slaves are just supposed to use a wet towel to wash themselves, so this is so better.

I open the door to the bathroom and look out to the bed. My clothes aren't there. Great. Drew must still be getting some for me.

I don't know what to do. Do I wait in the bathroom or in the room? I think about it and then walk out of the bathroom. I go to the couch and sit down.

I wait for about ten minutes and then the door opens. Drew walks in with clothes in his arms. When he sees me on the couch, he laughs.

"What?" I asked.

"Nice hair" he said.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically.

"Sorry that I took so long. I was talking with Kile and then it took me a while to fins some clothes for you" he explained.

"It's fine, Sir" I told him, remembering to use Sir or Master.

"I hate when you call me Sir and Master. It makes me feel like I'm your owner or something" he said.

"You are my owner."

He sighs and puts the clothes down on the bed. He walks over to me and sits down next to me. He looks straight into my eyes and says, "No, I'm not your owner. No one can own you. You're not a dog. You're a person."