My New Life *Chapter 5*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 5

My New Life

As soon as the man hears me scream, he slaps his hand over my mouth. It hurts. I stop screaming and water rushes to my eyes.

The guy looks into my eyes and sees the water. He pulls his hand away from my mouth and I keep silent and I don't move at all. I'm scared he might hurt me again.

"I'm sorry" he said softly.

I'm surprised. What kind of kidnapper apologizes for hurting their hostage? I have no answer for that question.

The brown haired man sighs and says, "My name is Drew. I'm one of your new masters. Your other master is Kile. He was the guy I was with when we... picked you up. You are our new personal maid."

My eyes widen. Maid? Masters? Oh no!

"You will have to clean Kile's room and my room. That's your job. You do whatever we ask you to do. You don't talk back or say no to any order we give you. You will be punished if you disobey us or do something you shouldn't have done. Do you understand?" Drew explained.

I shake my head yes.

"What is your name?" he asked.

"Heaven," I said quietly. "but my friends call me Hal for short."

"Hal?" he sounded confused.

"My initials spell H. A. L."

"Oh" he said. When I don't say anything, he says, "Come on." He stands up and goes to the door. I quietly get up and follow him. He leads me out of the room and down a flight of stairs. The stairs keep going down but we walk off the stairs into a little hall. There are six doors in the hall and we go to the end of the hall. Drew opens the door on the right and goes in. "This is my room. The one straight across is Kile's. The first door on the left, at the beggining of the hall is Jamie's room. Jamie is my little sister. She has her own personal maid, so you don't have to clean her room or take orders from her" he explained.

I nod and look around his room. It's a light gray with black furniture. There's a big bed in the middle of the room with a TV on the opposite wall. There are about three doors in the room and I wonder where they lead to. I guess I will find out when I'm cleaning his room.

I finally grasp that I'm about to become a maid for two guys who "picked me up". I feel tears in my eyes and I don't even try to stop them from spilling over. They fall down my cheeks and to the floor. I try not to make noise, but Drew looks at me and sees me crying.

He sighs deeply and says, "I know this is hard but you need to stop crying. This is your life now so you need to get used to it." I flinch at his harsh words. "You better not let Kile see you like this. He will kick your ass for being weak and pathetic" he adds.

I nod and wipe my tears away. "Okay" I said.

"It's time for you to get familiar with things. The cleaning supplies that you will be using are in that small closet, there," He points to one of the doors. "When you are cleaning Kile's room, you will use the cleaning supplies he has in his closet. Got it?"

"Yes" I said.

"Okay. You know how to clean right?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Okay, good." He leads me out of his room and opens the door to Kile's room.

Kile's room is the same as Drew's room but his room is dark blue. His stuff is also arranged differently and it's gray instead of black. On the little couch is Kile. He looks up and glares at me. "What?" he said, looking at Drew.

"Well aren't you going to show her where your cleaning supplies are?"

"They're in the closet. Now leave me alone. I don't want to see that thing. It's pitiful" he said while looking back at the TV.

I scowl at the ground as he calls me a thing and it. What a butt!

"Fine" Drew said. He takes me back into the hallway and down the stairs. The house must be a three story. It's really fancy though.

We go into a kitchen and he says, "You pick your food up here and take it back to your room to eat. You only get breakfast and dinner. You will only be in here to pick up your food or order food for Kile and me and then pick it up. Got that?"

"Yes."

"Then that's all you really need to know. There are other servants here, but you are not aloud to speak to them. If you do, you will be punished" he told me.

"Okay."

"Fine. Now go back up to your room. You start work tomorrow at seven sharp. If you're not up and ready, standing outside our doors by that time, you will be punished."

"Do I get an alarm clock to wake me up?" I asked.

"No. You wake yourself up" he said.

I can't believe this! How am I supposed to wake myself up if I'm asleep!? "How?" I asked.

"I don't know. the other servants do it, so you should be able to too" he told me with a hard stare.

I sigh and sag a little. This is going to be hard.

Drew holds something out to me and I see that it's my bag. "Here. I already took your phone out but everything else is in there" he said.

"Thank you" I said as I take my bag.

He looks startled at my thanks. I guess the servants don't thank him a lot.

"Go to your room" is all he said before walking away.

I start to go up the stairs but run into Kile. He doesn't look too happy to see me.

"Sorry" I said and move out of his way.

"You're going to be more sorry" he said. He grabs my arm and drags me to a door under the stairs. He throws me in there and I fall down some steps. I look around and see what looks like a basement. There's a bad smell of dirt, mold, and something else. I realise it's blood as I see dryed blood on the ground. This must be where they punish the servants.

I look up and see Kile standing over me smiling. "Time for you to learn what it feels like to be punished" he said.

My eyes widen and I start to shake in fear........

Drew's POV

"Thank you" Heaven said as I give her her bag.

I'm shocked. Servants never say thank you unless we tell them to. But she says thank you just because I gave her her bag? Weird.

"Go to your room" I said before walking away from her. I go into the living room and see Jamie there. She's watching TV and drinking a cup of blood.

"Hey" she said as I sit in the chair.

"Hi. I see Kile got more blood."

"Yep" she said.

"Good." I don't say anything else. I just watch the show that's on and zone out.

I hope you liked it! Well I have pictures of the characters on photobucket, so go to the link below and you can see how I pictured the characters! Okay bye!!

http://s948.photobucket.com/albums/ad327/LoveLover14/Kidnapped%20Runaway/?albumview=slideshow