Near Death *Chapter 8*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 8

Near Death

Heaven's POV

I'm running down a deserted street, terrified. I don't know why I'm scared or why I'm running, but I keep going anyways. I don't want to find out why I'm running or why I'm scared.

I trip and fall and look behind me. When I see what I tripped over, I scream. It's Milly! She's dead!

I crawl over to her and start to cry. When I hear laughter, I look up to see Kile standing there. He has some girl in his arms. I gasp when I see it's Jocelyn. She looks dead too.

"What's the matter? Scared you're next? You're the last of your friends, after all" Kile said with a smirk.

I look around and see the bodies of all my friends lying on the dark street. Tears fill my eyes as I see Bailey and everyone else, dead.

I scream and cry as I look at their blank stares. I feel a hand touch my shoulder and I jerk away from it. I look up to see Drew standing there.

He smirks and whispers, "You will join them soon." He jumps on top of me and I scream in fear of the death coming.

I sit straight up in bed and scream.

"Heaven! Heaven, calm down!" I heard a girl yell.

I look next to me and see Jamie standing there. "Jamie?" I whispered.

"Yeah, it's me," she said. "Are you okay? You were mumbling in your sleep."

"I'm... alright. What did I say?" I asked.

"Well all I could make out of all the mumbling is some names. You said Milly, Bailey, Jocen, Ky, and Drew" she told me.

"It's Jocelyn and Kile" I corrected her.

"Oh. You also mumbled 'you're next' " she said.

I sighed and then notice where I am. "Why am I in a hospital? I was in Drew's bathroom" I said confused.

"You were in his bathroom. You must have fainted while you were cleaning. Heaven. You almost died" she said quietly.

"What?"

"Kile gave you a conccussion and you should have been resting. Your brain was too messed up and didn't have enough energy. If Natasha and I hadn't brought you here, you would have died. Another half hour away from here and you would have died."

"I was close to death?" I asked.

"Yeah. The doctors say you were an hour away from death when we brought you in. They called you a near death survivor" she said with a little smile.

"Wait! You said Natasha brought me here with you?"

"Yeah, but as soon as we got here, she left. She didn't want to stay and see you die" she explained.

"Oh. How long have we been here?" I asked.

"Umm we brought you here at about eight in the morning yesterday and now it's eleven in the morning."

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" She cocked her head to the side.

"For all of this" I said.

"It's cool. I'm just scared of what Kile and Drew are going to do to me when I get home. We kind of stole Kile's car and they looked pretty pissed when we left" she said while looking at her feet. She really does look scared and I wish I could do something about that.