A Personal Maid *Chapter 7*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 7

A Personal Maid

Heaven's POV

I open my eyes to see I'm in Drew's room. For a second I don't remember why I'm in here. Then I remember what Kile did to me. I remember Drew and Jamie bringing me up here. I remember Natasha coming over to help me. I remember asking Drew to stay with me. And most of all, I remember the pain.

I look around the room to see if Drew is in here. I look next to me and there he is. He's on the floor, asleep.

I laugh at this and he opens his eyes. He looks up at me and glares at me.

"What do you think is so funny?" he asked.

"Why are you sleeping on the floor?" I asked quietly. I don't want to answer that question. I still hurt and i don't want to get punished again.

He continues to look at me and then stands up. "It's almost seven. You need to be standing out in the hall in about five minutes" he told me.

I'm shocked. I felt like I was about to die just a few hours ago and now he wants me to be the maid? Is he serious?

"Don't just lie there in my bed! Get your ass up and out into the hall!" Drew yelled.

I jump out of the bed quickly and stand on my feet. I sway a little and then fall back. I catch myself on the bed and then stand back up. The room tilts a little bit but then it goes back to normal. The whole time, Drew is whaching me.

"Sorry" I whisper and quickly walk past him and into the hall. I close his door behind me and turn around to find Kile standing in his doorway. I freeze. I still feel the pain from last night and I'm still scared of him.

"Hello, bitch. How's your pain?" he mocked me.

"It's fine" I replied.

"You will call me Master or Sir" he yelled.

I cringe and say, "Yes Sir."

He smirks and closes the door to his room. I let out the breath I was holding and slump over. This is going to be hell.

I hear the door next to Drew's room open and I look up. Standing there is Natasha. She looks at me in confusion and then her expression hardens.

"Why aren't you in bed, resting?" she asked.

"Drew told me I have to be in front of their doors at seven a.m." I explained.

"Well you are recovering from a conccussion" she said, still looking angry.

I don't say anything. Maybe that's why I fell when I tryed to stand up and the room was tilting.

Natasha sighs and goes over to Drew's door. She knocks on it until he opens the door. "What?" he asked her.

"Why isn't she resting?" Natasha demanded.

He looks over at me and then back at her. "She has a job to do."

"Not when she is recovering from a conccussion she just got a few hours ago!" she said angirly.

Drew glares at her and then says, "She's just a servant. It doesn't matter if she's dying. She still works until she's not breathing anymore."

She glares back at him for a moment and then sighs. "What a pity. I should have just let her die last night and not waste any of my time." She turns around and goes back into her room.

"Whatever" he said and then looks at me. "Well get to work on my room!" he yelled.

"Okay Master" I said quietly. I move into the room and go to the closet that's supposed to have the cleaning stuff in it. I pull out the stuff I need for the bathroom and go in there. I start to clean.

As I scrub the counter, I feel myself getting dizzy. I ignore it and keep scrubing. I stumble a little as I move over to clean the other half of the counter. I brace myself against the counter edge. I take a few deep breaths and get back to scrubing.

When the room starts to tilt, I get scared. I grip the edge of the counter but the room keeps moving around me. I fall to the floor and hit my head against the wall. I scream and then black out.

Natasha's POV

I can't believe Drew! That poor girl is going to die because he's making her work. I told him last night that she needs a lot of rest if she's going to recover and he understood. Now he's making her clean his room! it makes me so mad!

I grab my bag and put everything that I got out of it back in. I open the door to my room and start to walk down the hall. I run into Jamie as i get to the stairs.

"Are you leaving?" she asked.

"Yes, darling. Your brother is making me mad and I need to leave before I see that poor girl dead" I said.

Jamie looks confused. "What are you talking about?" she asked.

I sigh and say, "Drew is making Heaven clean his room even though she is recovering from a conccussion and it's going to kill her" I explained.

Her eyes widen and she says, "No! That can't happen! Heaven is so pretty and she seems so nice!"

"I know but-" I get cut off by a scream coming from Drew's room.

"No!" Jamie screams and is in Drew's room faster than ever.

I follow her slowly because I don't want to that girl dead. I find Jamie kneeling by Heaven in the bathroom. Heaven is still breathing.

I go next to Jamie and start checking Heaven over. I look at Jamie. "She needs to go to the hospital or she's going to die" I said.

Jamie looks at me for a second longer and then picks heaven up in her arms and she's out of the room. I guess she really does like that girl.

Jamie's POV

Natasha looks at me and says, "She needs to go to the hospital or she's going to die." I don't move. I really like Heaven. She just seems different than all the other sevants. I won't le her die.

I pick her up in my arms and run out of Drew's room. I run into Drew and Kile at the door. They look at Heaven and then at me.

"What are you doing?" Kile asked.

"Heaven's dying. Move!" I said while giving them both mean looks.

I push them aside when they don't move and go to the car. I put her in the backseat and go to get in the driver's seat. Natasha stops me though.

"I'll drive" she said and gets in.

I run around to the other side and get in. I see the boys at the door staring at us as we drive away. I'm going to be in trouble later.