Running Away... Again *Chapter 36*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 36

Running Away... Again

Heaven's POV

Jamie comes downstairs and sits next to me. "I'm sorry" she said quietly.

"It's okay." I don't move and I keep staring at the ground in front of me.

"So are you just going to sit here and do nothing?" she asked.

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked her.

"Go after him and stop him" she said it like it's obvious.

"I don't know where he went" I said truthfully.

"I'm sure we could figure it out. We need to tell Liz too" she said.

I sigh. "I know."

We both get up and go to the kitchen. Jamie calls Liz and explains to her what's going on. After she hangs up, she looks unhappy.

"I'm guessing she had a reaction close to mine" I said.

Jamie nods and says, "She's on her way over here."

"Oh. Okay. Well I'm going to go and get ready" I said,walking out of the kitchen. I don't really want to go into Drew's room, but I have to.

While I'm getting ready, I start thinking. What if I ranaway? I could.... do what I was going to do when I ran away from home. I'm sure I could do it..... Maybe.

I sigh. Or maybe the ame thing that happened before can happen again and this time it will be even worse.

I walk out of Drew's room and go into the living room. Liz and Jamie are siting on the couch, talking. When I walk in, they look up and go quiet. That can't be good.

"What?" I asked.

Lizzy sighs and says, "I just talked to Travis. He's with Max and they aren't with Drew or Kile."

"Why would he lie about that?" I asked, confused.

"I do't know. But I'm going to call Spencer and see where he is" Liz said.

I nod and sit down next to Jamie. She pats my hand and smiles a little.

Liz dials Spencer's number and all tree of us wait.

"Spencer?" There's a pause and then she asks, "Where are you?" After a longer pause she says, "Okay, thanks. Bye."

Jamie asks, "Where is he?"

"He's at home" she said.

I sigh and put my head in my hands. "What is the point of lying about that?" I asked no one in particular.

Liz answers me though. "I don't know. We're going to go find him and Kile though."

I nod but don't say anything.

"Get up. We're going right now" Liz told me.

When I don't move, Jamie pushes me off of the couch. Then all three of us go outside to Liz's car.

"How are we going to find them?" I asked Liz and Jamie.

They don't say anything.

"Just leave it guys" I said. "Can you just take me back so I can grab my stuff and then could you drop me off at that truck stop?"

Jamie turns in her seat and looks shocked. "You want to leave?" she asked.

I no and say, "Drew and I don't belong with each other. I've betrayed him a bunch of times and he deserves better. I don't want to go through another horrible fight. I just wat to g back to where this all started and take a different path."